The most important title a guy could have.

From a simple business perspective how is a "provider's" business any different? Maybe, that's why I tend to see more mature ladies who have figured this out and really understand the business of pleasure.

Oh well, just the ramblings of an old, but still loveable and randy, fellow in need of some tender loving care.

Pistol Man

OMG - I'm under Tiffany! Is that another name for heaven? Originally Posted by Pistol Man
It's another name for bliss, Pistol Man. Heaven sounds so final!

In a general sense, you are correct. But the way our business differs is it's a HUMAN business. We are required to give of OURSELVES. The less a lady has to give the less she will offer you. And I'm not talking about in the sense of a menu. That's not to say there aren't ladies that don't offer variety in their services, but a lady's business model is usually quite apparent.

And it's nice to be in the company of ladies who love what they do, isn't it? You have to understand that very few people in general understand who they are and struggle with moral and family issues, and with this kind of work being so frowned upon, it's hard to feel good about what you do. They haven't figured out how to channel the power of this kind of freedom to themselves, and end up giving more of themselves than they planned. If you've ever encountered a provider on the verge of breakdown, you understand what I mean.

But hey. To each his own.
Thank you for posting this,I enjoyed it and share the same views,I think it is important to remember you do not have to be chosen there are many woman here is DFW alone and should always be flattered and give your best try.catering to the persons needs of the gentlemen because you are trying to make them happy stay within your bounds and you will both have a wonderful delightful time together
-Safire Sweet
If I had to choose between the two, I'd rather be referred to as a client than
as a customer.

For the ladies I see (or have seen) multiple times, I'd like to be thought of as
a friend or at least something a little higher on the food chain than a client.
I tend to prefer GFE-type sessions for the heightened intimacy of the experience
over a straightforward get-my-rocks-off fuck - although sometimes those are fun
too! Of course, I have no way of knowing what the provider actually thinks of me
but what is important is that I feel like she enjoys my company - the 'illusion
of passion'. That makes for a satisfying GFE session and I'll leave with a smile
and some very pleasant memories. There's also a much higher chance that I'll
schedule a return visit at some point.

At the top of my list are providers that do the little things like send a flirty
email/PM just to say hi or to set the mood for an upcoming session. That makes
me feel less like a wallet and more like someone she actually is interested in
seeing. For example, at the beginning of the year I received an email 'just to
say Happy New Year' from a provider that I had seen a few times and had great
times with. I know that providers are busy and are probably overwhelmed with
emails/PMs/etc. so when somebody takes the time to do something small like send
a message like that, it's really nice to receive. Is it possible that it's
simply a disguised request for a session? Of course. That's not how I read it
and in this specific example, I truly don't believe that's how it was intended.

If a provider thinks of me only as a customer, there's probably a higher
probability that she'll treat me like one. Think of me as a client or friend and
the slight change in psychology may make the difference between an OK
session/won't return and a satisfying session/will return.

Oh......and the get-my-rocks-off fuck I mentioned earlier? If that's what I'm
looking for, what the provider thinks of me doesn't matter - but my super-duper
extra-favorite definitely-repeat providers are the ones who can fuck my brains
out and have an intimate GFE encounter (sometimes in the same visit!).

My $0.02 - great topic btw