retiring-ish

ISIS
Lots of cash in upstate NY. With a bit of dash you could retire in a flash. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks but I have plenty of regulars down here in Philly, I hear theres lotsa LE up in Buffalo and Rochester and Albany from what I've read here on the boards. I wish i could retire. I am planning on going back to school
Rochester is no problem. LE to busy with the bicycle dealers shooting at each other.
I read every bit of your advice. I only wish I could have met you.

Ann
608-2758
A wonderful lady indeed.
Godspeed, dearest Sophia! I am a better man for having known you. No paean today, just verses of erotic poetry.

Wild nights--wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
our luxury!

Futile the winds
To heart in port--
Done with the compass,
Done with the chart!

Rowing in Eden--
As the sea!
Might I moor, tonight,
In thee!

- Emily Dickinson

Your Monk
Sophia, Ditto to what Java said about you being one of the smartest and I am very happy to have known you and got to see you BCD I wish you all kinds of luck in your future endeavors
Sophia was my first, took me under her wing as a newbe, she was perfect..Sweet young lady, wish you all the best in you future endeavors..
Good luck in achieving your goals and congratulations on getting to a point where you can go that school. I truly enjoy seeing someone in the hobby achieve their goals. And your advice is quite sage.... basically "do unto others"...words to live by. Best wishes dear.....
Good post here and good luck to you in school and moving forth with your life. I wish you the best of luck!