End of the Castro era

It is just like Cute Old Guy and gnadfly to quibble over where the article came from without making any type of statement about the subject of the thread.

Before both rulers Cuba was a really great place. Their dollar was just as strong as the US at the time. Great prospects. Then two terrible rulers ruined it all. Castro is the worst because he refuses to change even as his country suffers and it is clear none of his plans work. The US doesn't help because it's policies are misguided. If we can normalize relationship with China we should be able to do it with Cuba.

Of course CuteOldGuy will have nothing to add, he'll just quibble over small points of no matter. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Quibble? You LIED! You tried to pass off someone else's words as your own! The only way you can sound smart is if someone else does the writing for you. You have no original ideas. Quibble this, jackass!
Quibble? You LIED! You tried to pass off someone else's words as your own! The only way you can sound smart is if someone else does the writing for you. You have no original ideas. Quibble this, jackass! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
StupidOldLyingFart's panties must be all wadded up!
StupidOldLyingFart's panties must be all wadded up! Originally Posted by bigtex
Im guessing he wears Depends!

My guess is XL!
It is just like Cute Old Guy and gnadfly to quibble over where the article came from without making any type of statement about the subject of the thread. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Thats a good one! That happens on every thread here. Watch the lefties come out of the woodwork if its a Brietbart article to criticize the source rather than the content. Funny!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Interesting title and subject you have there, LL. Have you read the book, and, if so, what is your opinion of the book?
Thats a good one! That happens on every thread here. Watch the lefties come out of the woodwork if its a Brietbart article to criticize the source rather than the content. Funny! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That's because those articles are strictly slanted opinion written without regard to any journalistic ethic. You build an argument on a dubious foundation and it will fall.

Brietbart clearly had a personal political agenda; which has been pushed with greater zeal since his death. I'll piss on a story from that pack of liars whenever I can.

spend a lot of your reading time in line at the HEB?
That's because those articles are strictly slanted opinion written without regard to any journalistic ethic. You build an argument on a dubious foundation and it will fall.

Brietbart clearly had a personal political agenda; which has been pushed with greater zeal since his death. I'll piss on a story from that pack of liars whenever I can.

spend a lot of your reading time in line at the HEB? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HEB? Pfffft...I prefer Fiesta when in Texas. The chicas are much hotter there.
HEB? Pfffft...I prefer Fiesta when in Texas. The chicas are much hotter there. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
try the Asian markets for hot chicks and BARGAINS

When I was Garland I would shop the Asian markets first and same applies for the Asian markets I went to in OKC last week. 15-20 head less shrimp $8.00 American markets $16.00. They are many other examples