Do You Believe In Coincidences?

How can he be a troll with 85 reviews?. I think many of you are jealous of that guy, it seems he handed all of you your asses and it hurts. Originally Posted by DogCatcher
I never said he was a troll, I said he was incredibly dumb. Like uneducated and stupid. I don't think he knows how to spell or write complete sentences. I'm not sure but I'm guessing he's from a third world country without access to proper teachers and books. I honestly feel bad for him a little bit. He never got to experience a fruitful life as an educated American citizen. I think his mom was deported when trump got into office. Poor guy. I wonder what he's up to now.
I remember that dog catcher jerk and I should of asked him to leave the second he walked in with his stupid remarks agenst providers and his nose up in the Air he was bald and a beer belly indeed. Ugly fucker if u ask me. If I had a guess at it ide deff. Agree he is Mata.does anyone have a pic I can compare too?
Just when things calmed down, BAM!
Lol. Your wife huh?. I smell bullshit. Why hate this guy his reviews are awesome, very informative. Its easy to make up stories, I would be more upset that you married a hooker... Lol that's pretty sad. It just seems that trolls just make up stories to make their lies more believable. I thought this was a site to meet women?. I guess I might be wrong. Anyways good night I have bingo. Originally Posted by DogCatcher
It's just as easy for men to make up stories about what happened at a session as it is for women to lie about being violated. Just saying' There are creeps on here who are time wasters, no shows, bull shiters, and who can be violent. Just as much as their are women who no show, steal, etc. It goes both ways. Luckily I have really good boundaries and can smell that shit from a mile away, so I never met these men. And I hope that continues.
If you want to talk shit and say something didn't happen, then get up with these men and see the "proof" they speak of. Otherwise, I don't think you have a right to come here and say something didn't happen when you actually don't know.
Just sayin'
I remember that dog catcher jerk and I should of asked him to leave the second he walked in with his stupid remarks agenst providers and his nose up in the Air he was bald and a beer belly indeed. Ugly fucker if u ask me. If I had a guess at it ide deff. Agree he is Mata.does anyone have a pic I can compare too? Originally Posted by BrooklynnSunShine
Well, good thing he didn't have a small dick and a smelly ass too.