Are you sex addict?

I am..but taking steps to cure...one day at a time..day 1 sex with a provider, day 2 bbbj from a provider, day 3 sex with a provider... its been a struggle but im gonna keep going
Hello, I'm Bushjumper and I'm a sex addict.
I prefer to call myself a nympho
I definitely am starting to become one ever since I discovered this forum
  • !VI!
  • 07-15-2015, 06:45 AM
the real fact of the matter is, the word addiction is hard to place when it comes to sex...

most addictions traditionally cause some sort of burden, from the ages of 17-20, i feel i was truly addicted, it did cause a big burden on my life to the point of extreme fatigue when i didn't have sex.

it's honestly why i chose this hobby, lol eccie has given me a much needed reality check, i can go a day or so with out sex, then i get a bit moody, but i don't think i've ever gone a flat 5 days with out sex, so i can't say if i'm better or now. I don't think sex is the most important thing anymore, i think i have more empathy for the people i link up with... anyway that's my 2c
Yes. And I have been since turning 12 years old and I stroked John Henry for the first time and he squirted all over hell and creation! . A few days later I saw a girl bend over and the light came on! To this very day I'm still an ass man as to the first thing I notice on a woman.