Sixx is the man!

it was a gullibility test .... Carry on Originally Posted by fun2come

There is a fun side to you after all LOL
  • Tetas
  • 04-16-2015, 07:57 PM

Edited to avoid hurt feelers.
Wonder of you call Z a dick if that's a 3 or 5 point shot? Originally Posted by Still Looking
My best guess is Sixx. Not because that is another name of a local staff member (see how easy it is to stay on topic!). But, rather that is how manny shots there are in a revolver.
There is a fun side to you after all LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh shit, I forgot! Public props for the man who told me how to post a YouTube vid.
So in other words and to get back on topic as well:

You get sixx out of a ztonk dick ???

IMPRESSIVE !!!
Is this the gal that started all of this?

Just wondering...

• Tetas
  • 04-17-2015, 06:33 PM
LOL.

...just asking...

Is this the gal that started all of this?

Just wondering...

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
About a 160 lb spinner if I had to guess?
About a 160 lb spinner if I had to guess? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yep, a typical Kansas, corn-fed spinner. One of the reasons I left Kansas years ago to hobby and play in the great State of Texas where our Texas spinners are just a little bit more light on the foot.

I am sure she is a sweet heart, and a lot of fun. One should NOT judge a book by the cover, so I would say yes to meet her once and see what she is all about.
Yep, a typical Kansas, corn-fed spinner. One of the reasons I left Kansas years ago to hobby and play in the great State of Texas where our Texas spinners are just a little bit more light on the foot.

I am sure she is a sweet heart, and a lot of fun. One should NOT judge a book by the cover, so I would say yes to meet her once and see what she is all about. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB I love your attitude! Others should follow your lead! You are a MODEL hobbyist. Sadly I fall waaaaaay short. That being said I have someone that REALLY wants to meet you. I'll let her out of the shoot as soon as your ready. Just let me know!

BB I love your attitude! Others should follow your lead! You are a MODEL hobbyist. Sadly I fall waaaaaay short. That being said I have someone that REALLY wants to meet you. I'll let her out of the shoot as soon as your ready. Just let me know!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Posting shit like this and continuing to derail "my thread" will result in points etc...

Rock on I finally got my first warning from a dallas staff member for calling sixx a dick! Yeah!! I have called out every member of the Autism staff for some reason and I am just ignored, Sixx! You have now set the precedence. You are awesome! Much love!!

FYI l- all of this was in relation to a traveling Kansass chick who posted in Autism by mistake. I thought she was fucking hot she was blonde (of course) and what I would call farmer thick and 21. But nooooo! Six fucking moved the thread to big D! P.S. Love your local mods! Originally Posted by Usual suspects
Posting shit like this and continuing to derail "my thread" will result in points etc...

Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sorry Sixx she looks "farmer thick" to me.
Sixx--Sorry, didn't realize I was off topic on your thread. I would have sworn that we were talking about a Kansas "beauty who was a little thick."

SL, I don't normally see ladies who have three tractor tire thick middles. Last time I was caught in a crevice and it took three days to crawl out. Once I was out, I discovered that I was covered in some sort of smelly cottage cheese like substance that wouldn't wash off. Ruined my hobbying for a week to get clean.

Although I greatly appreciate you suggestion, so might I ask if you should send her over towards your good buddy Whispers. Whispers has been mostly absent from the Coed discussion for the last three days. He may need more than "just a little pick me up" to come out of his funk. Though, I heard some moans coming from over in the SC section, more than normally emanates from their on a Saturday afternoon, so he may be cleaning house over there today.

I also know I should not poke sticks at sleeping bears, but for some dumb reason, the mood strikes me to do so this afternoon. May Larry the Cable Guy forgive me.
[QUOTE=BugleBoy;1056623384]Sixx--Sorry, didn't realize I was off topic on your thread. I would have sworn that we were talking about a Kansas "beauty who was a little thick."

SL, I don't normally see ladies who have three tractor tire thick middles. Last time I was caught in a crevice and it took three days to crawl out. Once I was out, I discovered that I was covered in some sort of smelly cottage cheese like substance that wouldn't wash off. Ruined my hobbying for a week to get clean.

Although I greatly appreciate you suggestion, so might I ask if you should send her over towards your good buddy Whispers. Whispers has been mostly absent from the Coed discussion for the last three days. He may need more than "just a little pick me up" to come out of his funk. Though, I heard some moans coming from over in the SC section, more than normally emanates from their on a Saturday afternoon, so he may be cleaning house over there today.

I also know I should not poke sticks at sleeping bears, but for some dumb reason, the mood strikes me to do so this afternoon. May Larry the Cable Guy forgive me.[/QUOTE]