' ... there will be NO SIT-DOWN services ...' ' ... avoid groups of more than 10 people, asks to stay home ...'

I'm not changing shit Originally Posted by tbone2u
"I'm not changing shit" ~ The Universe & tbone2u

Two days later: Standing in line with a hazmat suit on to enter the supermarket to buy toilet paper just to take a $hiatt
10 to 1 odds? I might take some of that action but I need to know what shut down means.
Italian/French type shutdown where you must have papers to leave your home?
Flights grounded? Public transportation halted?
Only essential services to remain open and even then access restricted?
Marshall law? A national curfew enforced by troops? Originally Posted by boardman

Hello kitty
We've been around long enough to realize the real.

Now you and I know what exactly "shut down" means they will NOT announce it until the very last minute ...

Therefore...continue preparing for the worst while out living
your best life & smiling for the best.

PS
Let's not forget ammunition to feed our collections!

Just my fabulous opinion:
Don't hold your breath I.D.
Don't hold your breath I.D. Originally Posted by tbone2u
LMAO... That's what I said when I reread your signature about two times tonight lol.
Don't hold your breath I.D. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Hmmmm???
Can't wait for this to be in the past already! It's the first thing on my google search n alot of anxiety for something that may end up being ok in the end I'm hoping! My cousin that works n a restaurant got let go yesterday and I'm not playing much I think I'll have my rent covered but what about next month and so many other people out here that can't pay there Bill's because they been let go its heartbreaking to see! Our economy will be hurt bad some say like the depression and who wants to see our great country hurting and the people we all care about it's too much! I'm not panicking or over shopping I just really do think we have such a great country compared to alot out there n the news they put out about this is nuts one article says one thing another contradicts it and so on for a couple months now and now this is becoming political and racial it seems like a super hateful virus already. One article says china and iran are looking at us that we made this in a lab I dont believe that but if they do that's scary also Originally Posted by chloeblue83
Punctuation is free.

I know someone who lost their food service job and she was a waitress at Pappadeauxs. You'd think they'd be able to pay these people something for the interim.

Now you and I know what exactly "shut down" means they will NOT announce it until the very last minute ...

Just my fabulous opinion: Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Correct on all counts.