Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes.......

When you were training "killers" and they were "mean" to you, did you go tell "The Boss"?

(Note to the Lying Sake of Shit calling himself Luke_Wyatt

Liars have a difficult time recalling their lies. You are no exception.

#1: I don't make fun of your "medical condition," because I believe what you claim is bullshit, primarily because you keep changing what you've said. (Think: Hillary Clinton!!!)

#2: Even if you have a "medical condition" you use it to get a pass in your obnoxious, chest beating behavior on here, which is despicable to say the least. You whine about your alleged "war injuries," and use them as an excuse or defense when your bullshit gets attacked.

#3: Your constantly changing stories reduce or eliminate your credibility.

The latest version of your alleged "war wound" is another example.

I won't bother to diagnose and analyze your alleged shrapnel hit to your "hypothalamus," because to do so would merely provide you information upon which you can modify your NEW STORY to fit REALITY!

You have personal emotional issues, manifested by the fake review you did, which further deepens your lack of credibility. Your credibility is subject to being called out and assaulted. A person with your undeveloped and immature emotional and psychological condition can't make MEN, and your emotional development stalled when you were Pre-Voting Age.

You might be better off asking the Mods if you can resign from your current handle and if you must return do so under a new name and don't talk about your spurious war injuries and/or military history. The new handle will separate you from your fake review! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You guys really need to get a life. Have any MOD you like or better yet hire a freaking computer hacker to see if I ever was any other alias. I don't have any fake reviews and I have s few well established ladies that can vouch for me.

If you think I would go through a bunch of hoops to post on a whore board full of a bunch of Johns and whores who I don't know and probably will never meet in my life than you are all idiots.
Contact the last lady I reviewed she will surely verify me. I am a large guy with a distinctive scar so I am not easily forgotten.

To the other so called veteran on this open site. I have an open challenge for you. We can exchange emails and I can show you all the verification you will need to prove my credentials.

Do you idiots really think I am going to make up being a veteran or a medical condition to impress a bunch of horn dogs on a whore site ? You are out of your fucking minds. I don't know any of you bastards and could care less what you think.

How about the so called CuteOldguy send me a PM with a google number that you can easily erase and I will call you personally and verify any military information or lingo that would only be familiar to someone in the military. Do you accept my challenge or are you just a shit talker like everyone else on here ?
Quit making this a faggot thing. Just go somewhere else.
You are so full of shit, Lube Wideass. You want to lose a few hundred pounds? Try an enema. Just do it outside of town to lessen the loss of life and property from the tsunami of shit. And quit fucking whining. What branch of the military were you in? The Cub Scouts? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Accept my challenge pal- hell I will gladly email you a pic of my DD-214 with obviously my name blacked out. If you really are in Kansas you should be familiar with the Military Personnel Records Division in St. Louis- care to put your eccie account up vs my military service? Put UP or Shut UP!!! If you are wrong you apologize and disappear from this site and I agree to do the same ?How dare any of you bastards question my damn service!!!
Accept my challenge pal- hell I will gladly email you a pic of my DD-214 with obviously my name blacked out. If you really are in Kansas you should be familiar with the Military Personnel Records Division in St. Louis- care to put your eccie account up vs my military service? Put UP or Shut UP!!! If you are wrong you apologize and disappear from this site and I agree to do the same ?How dare any of you bastards question my damn service!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're a proven lair. Fuck you.
You're a proven lair. Fuck you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I am a proven LAIR??? Spell check is your friend dickwad.
I am a proven COCKLICKER!!! Spuum cum is my friend I AM A dickwad. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
ftfy
Accept my challenge pal- hell I will gladly email you a pic of my DD-214 with obviously my name blacked out. If you really are in Kansas you should be familiar with the Military Personnel Records Division in St. Louis- care to put your eccie account up vs my military service? Put UP or Shut UP!!! If you are wrong you apologize and disappear from this site and I agree to do the same ?How dare any of you bastards question my damn service!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Fuck you, Lube Wideass. I don't need to see some form you download and photoshop, WeeEndowed. We are on to your game. Give it up. You're boring.