Providers !! Do U Care To Show yr STI/STD Results

Said it before, will say it again: Anyone that trusts or puts some value in a piece of paper someone hands them is waiting to get burned (or have burning piss?). You know how easy it is to create one of these? Maybe I should start a business. Clean and positive tests. The latter for all your scaring needs.
I believe you... Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
My hope is BBFS becomes as accepted as BBBJ. Guys are very public that they will not see a girl that only offers CBJ. If everyone is open about what activities they enjoy then they can make informed decisions. With slamming people here that enjoy BBFS it'll continue to drive it underground and that really helps nobody.
  • snarl
  • 03-18-2016, 11:54 AM
Said it before, will say it again: Anyone that trusts or puts some value in a piece of paper someone hands them is waiting to get burned (or have burning piss?). Originally Posted by FunInDFW
So, about as effective as a restraining order? I'd rather have a gun.

Similarly, I'd rather wear a rubber than rely on a "clean" test result to keep me safe.
So, about as effective as a restraining order? I'd rather have a gun.

Similarly, I'd rather wear a rubber than rely on a "clean" test result to keep me safe. Originally Posted by snarl
Exactly

Remember back in 2000 when most ladies were CBJ?

Those were the days...

Remember back in 2000 when most ladies were CBJ?

Those were the days...

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I know your not trying to compare bbfs to a bj
I know your not trying to compare bbfs to a bj Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Uncovered anything carries some sort of risk.

Your move!
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2016, 02:21 PM

Your move! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
LOL
Here's the bottom line. Part of the BBBJ is to inspect the cock. BBBJ has a relatively low risks. Please spare me the statistics. I think most men stay in a price category. Arguably some of the best providers have mid-tier pricing at $250-$350. High volume $200 cream pie girls both undermine and ultimately spoil the mid-tier market because they introduce a high risk element to the competition. There goes the stripper slide because of concerns about herpes (hsv2). BBBJ's might also diminish (and thus fewer cock inspections). Obviously no one knows where our dicks (or coochies) have been but the hobby world really is a very small world.

If providers, regardless of price range, want to use their discretion with certain clients that's their business but at least this scenario has something that resembles a selection process. At the end of the day the $200 creampie just makes it harder for everyone to have fun.

Uncovered anything carries some sort of risk.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
But not as big as bbfs
Here's the bottom line. Part of the BBBJ is to inspect the cock. BBBJ has a relatively low risks. Please spare me the statistics. I think most men stay in a price category. Arguably some of the best providers have mid-tier pricing at $250-$350. High volume $200 cream pie girls both undermine and ultimately spoil the mid-tier market because they introduce a high risk element to the competition. There goes the stripper slide because of concerns about herpes (hsv2). BBBJ's might also diminish (and thus fewer cock inspections). Obviously no one knows where our dicks (or coochies) have been but the hobby world really is a very small world.

If providers, regardless of price range, want to use their discretion with certain clients that's their business but at least this scenario has something that resembles a selection process. At the end of the day the $200 creampie just makes it harder for everyone to have fun. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Exactly
To be blunt. If I have to worry about not getting a proper BBBJ or a wonderful stripper slide because of mass hysteria among the mid-tier providers who legitimately fear creampie girls infecting everyone then I'm going to be pissed.

I don't (and I won't) have to see you to have my fun diminished. Clearly you do not understand creampie economics nor do you have any regard for your hobby competition.

Wanna know what I do know?

1) creampies feel amazing

2) condoms of any fabric annoy the fuck out of me

3) money talks, bullshit and cocks that do not pass inspection walk.

Why do you keep feeding the troll??