White lives don't matter

You still don't get that none of this matters in the end. You're the only one keeping score, dickless. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You're the retarded jackass who keeps farting 48 posts a day out your gnarly ass since rejoining eccie under a new handle, undercunt. Why are you so hooked on a hooker board if "none of this matters in the end"? Your actions speak louder than your affected nonchalance.
You're the libtarded jackass who keeps farting 48 posts a day out your gnarly ass since rejoining eccie under a new handle, undercunt. Why are you so hooked on a hooker board if none of this matters in the end? Originally Posted by lustylad
You're the retrograde fuckstick who follows my every move and even starts fucking polls and shit. I could ask you the same question... but I'll answer it for you. I like fucking with idiots and you're just about the biggest one we have. So you get fucked with. Go start another poll, dickshit.
You're the retrograde fuckstick who follows my every move and even starts fucking polls and shit. I could ask you the same question... Originally Posted by WombRaider

I've voted in a few eccie polls but I never started one. Pay attention, dimwit. And no, you can't ask me the same question because I am not the one posting 48 times a day and feigning nonchalance about it.
I've voted in a few eccie polls but I never started one. Pay attention, dimwit. And no, you can't ask me the same question because I am not the one posting 48 times a day and feigning nonchalance about it. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're a crafty cunt, IB junior aka Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. I did pay attention. That's how I surmised you two shitmonkeys were one and the same. Still haven't seen you two turds in the same place at the same time.

Your mistake is assuming that 48 posts is somehow taxing. I guess I can understand how it could look that way to a mental midget such as yourself. Don't ever change, shitsipper.
  • DSK
  • 06-01-2015, 05:18 AM
That was a shootout amongst rival gangs. White people killing other white people is none of my business. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I guess black people killing black people is none of my business them either?
  • Old-T
  • 06-01-2015, 08:36 AM
NO... it was the government assassinating "us"... but only the black ones matter, to you... Gotcha-ya Ozombie. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Biker Gangs learned a simple lesson that other thugs learn, be they Red, Yellow, Black, or White.

If you get in a shootout with cops, you loose. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sadly, this is what the board has become:

Wackos like IIFFy make stupid statements.

The sane ones like Jackie speak truth.

Too many Wackos, too few sane posters.

Thanks Jackie.