Who would you rather see

+9 as of this post for the lovely Ms. V!! Looks like your horse has been lapped Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually I didn't vote for either as I would never book either for very different reasons. I enjoy V's board wit and sarcasm but BCD is a whole different matter. FP is just nuts.
My point was you expected no one to vote for FP and the poll results put you in your place.
It wasn't about who would win.

It does look like some moron has taken this lame poll seriously enough to get those new accounts activated and voting.
Within the first day or two anyone who would have voted already had.
I'm sure it takes a day or two longer to get those new accounts approved hence the delay and sudden rise in numbers to a poll that everyone but you had already dismissed.
You're Still Looking and desperate for approval Ricki.

Actually I didn't vote for either as I would never book either for very different reasons. I enjoy V's board wit and sarcasm but BCD is a whole different matter. FP is just nuts.
My point was you expected no one to vote for FP and the poll results put you in your place.
It wasn't about who would win.

It does look like some moron has taken this lame poll seriously enough to get those new accounts activated and voting.
Within the first day or two anyone who would have voted already had.
I'm sure it takes a day or two longer to get those new accounts approved hence the delay and sudden rise in numbers to a poll that everyone but you had already dismissed.

Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
You are queer aren't you!! Many people do not log in on a daily basis you moron. No new accounts have been activated, and I'am not either of the valued members you highlighted above. With Ms. V pulling way ahead I think that speaks volumes for my case. But it still will not shut you up will it?? The point of the poll was to put a high volume bsc whore in here place!! And to show how much we value Ms. V!!

Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

So he is SL now? That's the dumbest thing I read today. SL likes Mata and not so much Mrs. V, the absolute opposite of Winn. Please put a little more thought in your accusations, you will seem more credible.
Faggotstouch just keeps showing what an idiot he is!
Come on out from your keyboard pussy?
That is if you can pull your dick out of that trannies ass?
I very clearly stated that Ricki was still looking and desperate for approval. Reread. Hadn't really considered that he might be Ricki's sidekick, banned stooge and fellow provider board attacker who vanished.
That's an interesting thought though.

I very clearly stated that Ricki was still looking and desperate for approval. Reread. Hadn't really considered that he might be Ricki's sidekick, banned stooge and fellow provider board attacker who vanished.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
No idiot you reread!! Big difference in your use of you're vs. your.. Stand by a statement or gtfoh!!

Then why did you put it in bold if you weren't referring to him being still looking? Can't believe we have 13 idiots on here that agree with that post, simple minded fucks.
No idiot you reread!! Big difference in your use of you're vs. your.. Stand by a statement or gtfoh!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Before trying to recite the use of grammar as a weapon you should at the very least understand it. God what an idiot.

You're = "You are" as in "You are Still Looking and Desperate for attention"

Your = Possessive as in "Your IQ is equivalent to that of a fence post".

Then why did you put it in bold if you weren't referring to him being still looking? Can't believe we have 13 idiots on here that agree with that post, simple minded fucks. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

I meant to highlight "desperate" as well. My slip up but your interpretation certainly does get one thinking. Thanks for bringing that possibility to everyone's attention.

What's the telltale sign of a complete moron? One who thinks 13 opposing board opinions are a clear indication that Everyone Else is simple minded. Hopefully there are no banned members named "Everyone Else".

What's the telltale sign of a complete moron? One who thinks 13 opposing board opinions against his own are a clear sign that everyone else is simple minded.

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Starting to think you use bogus accounts to get your likes you're desperate for. I can't believe that there are this many people on here that can agree with what you write. Maybe they do it as a vote against Rick or Winn, that might make sense.

But your no different than any other shit starter on the board. If 13 people can't see that than they are unfortunately simple minded.
Everyone Else is simple minded. Hopefully there are no banned members named "Everyone Else".

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Try sticking with what you wrote the first time. Its kind of silly to keep editing.

That analogy is dumb. We all know who SL is and we know you don't like him. Maybe you jealous of him, Idk.
Try sticking with what you wrote the first time. Its kind of silly to keep editing.

That reference is dumb. We all know who SL is and we know you don't like him. Maybe you jealous of him, Idk. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Actually I have zero board history with SL so while I certainly know about him I have no reason to either like or dislike him.

As far as creating multiple accounts just for likes it is Ricky who has admittedly bragged about mastering that art.
I'm not around enough to care about likes one way or the other and certainly not enough to risk getting banned. There is a reason I've never been banned or pointed. I have neither the know how nor the desire required to work the system over a meaningless fuck board.

Actually I have zero board history with SL so while I certainly know about him I have no reason to either like or dislike him.

As far as creating multiple accounts just for likes it is Ricky who has admittedly mastered that art. I'm not around enough to care about likes one way or the other.

I read about your multiple previous handles.
I read about your multiple previous handles. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Yet another idiot. You mean previous new accounts each opened years after deactivating the old ones.

This has zero to do with multiple account abuse. I still haven't figured out how he pulls it off.

Yet another idiot. You mean previous new accounts each opened years after deactivating the old ones.

This has zero to do with multiple account abuse. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Are you hiding from you previous incarnations post perhaps? Just a guess.