Professional pic or not

I do not like professional pictures..they can be doctored.... Originally Posted by pickupkid
Look at the showcases and look at the doctoring done to some camera phone pics...edits are not exclusive to pro pics....a lot of girls use their phone photo editing apps and it gets a little crazy.
it took me months to find the right out fit the right poses and the right place to take the pics but i say just take time with your pics and they will come out looking great.
"Professional" photos do not have to lool like an over-photoshopped Play Boy shoot. They do not have to be explicitly nude either. What every guy wants to know is . . .what you look like; front back sides . . .boobs and butt . . .an indication of "grooming" etc.

If you do not want to show your face thats fine, but I'd prefer to see YOU too.

Any professional with a studio can do this, but there are photographers who specialize in so-called Boudoir photography , where women go to get sexy portrates for their SO. Usually these photographers are women, or a husband-wife team.

Just tell them how you want to present yourself (OK—so maybe leave The Hobby out) and they will help you get there.

Let us know what you do and post the photos!

Cheers
I do not like professional pictures..they can be doctored.... Originally Posted by pickupkid
and you think non-pro pics can't be?? come on, dude...
... come on, dude... Originally Posted by john_deere
Agreed.

And here is an exquisite example of professional work (and lovely subject): http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=735560

Pro pics & cell pics. Do it with a nice sexy, seductive touch.

Pro pics & cell pics. Do it with a nice sexy, seductive touch.

Originally Posted by monica_mistress
That's a winning plan :-)
I think it's great to have a variety.. On my website I have hundreds of pics from camera phone ones to professional, I like guys to see me in all sorts of aspects as well as get a feel of my personality
Agreed.

And here is an exquisite example of professional work (and lovely subject): http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=735560 Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
ha! that's a nice surprise. she didn't tell me she was posting that, and since i'm fighting a cold from the couch, i needed a pic-me-up!

thanks for the kind words, man. lady g is a true champ!
i want a chick that can give me a hard on with her cell phone and a bathroom mirror

she knows how to slutt it up and sell it

gimmie that duck face
  • Nakia
  • 05-29-2013, 11:13 AM
Lol!!!That's right!

i want a chick that can give me a hard on with her cell phone and a bathroom mirror

she knows how to slutt it up and sell it

gimmie that duck face Originally Posted by JONBALLS
  • Nakia
  • 05-29-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't use professional pictures! I use my camera phone. I just don't want to feel like I am hiding something with all the airbrushing and smoothing out!
Agreed.

And here is an exquisite example of professional work (and lovely subject): http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=735560 Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Thanks for posting that link. That may be the best threAD I've ever seen. Great comments throughout. Good job on the photos, john_deere. And, of course, the subject is amazing. But I like her comments as much as the photos.
i haven't read through every post, so forgive me if this was posted already, but, it's not the fact that it's a cellphone pic that people might not care for, it's the quality. usually they're taken without any regard to lighting, framing, or composition, and often times they're not in focus either.

i'm an avid reader of art/design/photography blogs, and have seen gorgeous pictures taken with phones before, especially since the quality of smartphone cameras has risen exponentially in the last few years. in the hands of someone who actually is aware of what's around them, how cameras work, and knows what they're doing, they can just about as good as a professional photoshoot.
Thanks for posting that link. That may be the best threAD I've ever seen. Great comments throughout. Good job on the photos, john_deere. And, of course, the subject is amazing. But I like her comments as much as the photos. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
thanks for the kind words!

and speedracer, i shot my avatar pic on an iPhone.