Best Provider Ads in Austin, Texas?

You will soon, BB!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them
Thank you baby you hurt my feelings there for a minute I was like she doesn't want to play with me like a little girl on playground LOL no hard feelings sweetheart
https://youtu.be/gIp5SAOQOhQ Originally Posted by Eryn
Girl we need to go out and chill sometime you are cool as hell at the social but when you just hit that jam you sealed the deal for me
You will soon, BB!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them Originally Posted by Eryn
No, no baby
With beautiful images like you got going on
It's me that should be saying Thank You ; )
E gonna put a hurting on THEY CALL ME BRUCE. Heads up E been hearing that some are doing sneak vids of providers.
Mata I called you earlier to check up on your ass where the fuck have you been I'm worried sick LOL
I would also like to include KeikoMilan as having posted some nice ads in the past as well

Her use of normally just one photo and a sexy caption puts the phrase of "less is more" into very good use

And not to mention she is quite the stunner as well
Good lookin, Mata.. thanks.. check ur Pms
@kendalclarkson
Thanks! I'm always down for a night out..
ditto.... only once for me, but wow!

AE - I have enjoyed your over-enthusiasm more than once! It's under-rated! Originally Posted by xlookerus
But my favorite is th OP

My 1st and best provider

I miss Austin and have it in my mind to see you next time I visit.
Awwwwww..xoxo
Hey E! Be nice sweetie!! Kiss kiss!! Be happy!! Positive Vibes ONLY!! Guys love happy bitches ! If I had a ad as cute and original as yours I'd be flattered if someone used mine & I'd be happy and hope they made lots of money! Difference between me and you Mami! Lesson of the day! Truly happy people are happy for others success
#TEAMNOANGRYBIRDS AND NO COCOPUFFS WILLY WONKA Originally Posted by Cloey Banks
I'm sorry What the fuck are you saying? Am I getting this right? You steel Eryn's ADS and then you tell her she should be happy? Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you? Have you ever heard of ...

pla·gia·rism

noun

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing
"accusations of plagiarism

Hey Cley any chance you notice the word " steeling" in the definition?
Yes Kendal pics are everything!! Originally Posted by Cloey Banks
You have one pic in your show case that don't show shit? What's that suppose to mean?
You have one pic in your show case that don't show shit? What's that suppose to mean? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I continue to enjoy ladies who have lots of very sexy, hot pictures in their PAs and Weekend Special Ads.

For example from today: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2126513

Not only great pictures, but offering specials--"A special from a special lady is always well, special." F2C