Tasting Your Own Juices

I dont do CIM but i have heard a rumor that Ive always wanted to know if it was true-

Men who have had vasectomy taste better than men who have not...
Fact??? Ladies? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
It's like oranges Lacy... the tasty ones still have the seeds. *wink*

CT
My own juices are pheromone-laden LOL and make me even hornier.
My own juices are pheromone-laden LOL and make me even hornier. Originally Posted by alluringava
Good to know!
I dont do CIM but i have heard a rumor that Ive always wanted to know if it was true-

Men who have had vasectomy taste better than men who have not...
Fact??? Ladies? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Nothing like checking things out first hand, I'm willing to be the test subject for you on the vasectomy sample!
Good to know! Originally Posted by Still Looking
It's calorie-free too LOLOL!!
Diet very much makes a difference with a mans cum, I havent ever heard that it does on woman though................umm might have to have a taste testing to see if that is a fact or not............YUM YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Diet definitely plays a major role in the taste of a woman. I can tell a woman what she ate throughout the day based on her taste and scent...
Just for giggles and confirmation, I find that cucumbers increase arousal...

Non Meat eater over here...
ummm Do tell me more Giles117.......So does a woman whom eats lots of fruit have a sweeter cum? Since Im a Cock Slut and enjoy natural protein...............well Ive never had any complaints on my pussy juices
Diet definitely plays a major role in the taste of a woman. I can tell a woman what she ate throughout the day based on her taste and scent... Originally Posted by Giles117
What if i ate pussy all day?
Then you would smell like pussy.lol
Man this is getting good
SO if Im on a ALL pussy diet my pussy would smell and taste like pussy??? lol
I don't know Athena...let me taste for a couple hours!! Drinking pineapple juice as we speak!! lol
Good boy, Then youll be my serving of fruit for the day angusranch...............YUMYU M
Fruit/protein...a good combo!