Everyone is gone...

just looked at your showcase....ever hear of salad?......not used to big girls poppin off....i'd worry more about whether weight watchers or the south beach diet worked better than why i'm here.......but you seem to know better.....look a big beautiful piece of cake! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Now, that was uncalled for. Victoria just asked why you were still here if you "couldn't care less about ECCIE" and thought the board was boring, then kept to the meat of the topic in expressing her opinion to SNL. Your subsequent comment took things in a completely new, unnecessary, vegetarian direction.

You've been a member since 2009 and aren't used to "big" girls "poppin off?" What forums have YOU been reading? And what does size have to do with the subject at hand, anyway? (Unless we're talking expansive egos, of course.)

Bend over and let ME spank you with a freshly-baked cake. I made it carrot for your health's sake. Would you like a cream cheese-stuffed celery stick as a chaser?
just looked at your showcase....ever hear of salad?......not used to big girls poppin off....i'd worry more about whether weight watchers or the south beach diet worked better than why i'm here.......but you seem to know better.....look a big beautiful piece of cake! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Now, that was uncalled for. Victoria just asked why you were still here if you "couldn't care less about ECCIE" and thought the board was boring, then kept to the meat of the topic in expressing her opinion to SNL. Your subsequent comment took things in a completely new, unnecessary, vegetarian direction.

You've been a member since 2009 and aren't used to "big" girls "poppin off?" What forums have YOU been reading? And what does size have to do with the subject at hand, anyway? (Unless we're talking expansive egos, of course.)

Bend over and let ME spank you with a freshly-baked cake. I made it carrot for your health's sake. Would you like a cream cheese-stuffed celery stick as a chaser?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Thanks hun, lol. Everyone knows TG is an asshole and a bully. He once taunted me on a co-ed thread, just like a schoolyard bully would do.

He doesn't even live in Houston, lords knows why he bothers posting here. Oh wait, isn't that the very definition of a troll?

Still, it's nice to see someone say some shit back to this mf. I thought of it, but instead all I could do was laugh at his shortsighted and plebeian-level insults. Being called a fat whore? Wow, haven't heard that one before.
If by "quiet" you mean less drama filled... then yeah lol it's quiet, but I wouldn't complain. A fresh new lot of assholes is right over the horizon. Not saying those peeps you named are but.... you get my drift lol
Seems a shame to waste an awesome LL lyric on you people, so I'll resort to DJ Khalid...

I never went no where
But they saying Luda's back
Blame it on that Conjure
The hood call it Luda-Yac

Oh yeah, go fuck yourselves...
WTF?
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2017, 03:12 PM
On this^, we agree?

I did like the "you people" verbiage though. wu sometimes has such a way with words.

Fuck Wakeup........seriously....... ..all the fat whores should fuck Wakeup.........that will teach him.
Hate you...
  • N.M.
  • 05-09-2017, 07:11 PM
ftfy Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
"Sin Tetas no hay paraíso", Abuelo.

Mine happen to look good, feel amazing and taste even better.

Continue keeping up

Hate you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Now that's TFF right there ^
so my thread "woke up" the a-holyness himself....awesome...lol
Heh
Protip: Y'all think a little too much of yourselves when you presume that your posts make me do anything...just sayin'...