Today Texas Governor Greg Abbott ends mask mandate and ALL businesses can open at 100%. Texas is totally open for everything.

Yeah take the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that changes you DNA/RNA ,

Now some of the illegals are coming the dallas just brilliance form the pudding and chief Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Obviously you don't know that a great percentage of our DNA is just junk that is not part of the makeup that creates homo sapien as you know.

Viruses make up most of that junk genetic code. So, you are a few millennium behind on the news there.
Obviously you don't know that a great percentage of our DNA is just junk that is not part of the makeup that creates homo sapien as you know.

Viruses make up most of that junk genetic code. So, you are a few millennium behind on the news there. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Somehow I prefer a millennia of trial and error than a vaccine designed to in such a political climate. I won't be getting it, nobody I know plans on getting it (esp. among the minorities I know)

So called experts like Fauci are destroying trust in public health institutions.... I mean fcuk... HE's the guy that moved Gain of function research on bats to Chinas Wuhan lab from the US in 2014. Yeah, we paid for the WuFlu
^^ yupper ^^^And DR idiot FF has said everything , so who you gonna call
I haven’t worn a mask at all & they will have to shoot me to get one on me. The way I see it if some uptight Karen tries to push their virtue signaling agenda on me I simply refuse to do business with them. Fortunately in the county I live in & at least 3 of the 4 counties that connect here all the sheriffs said the mandates are unconstitutional & unenforceable so law enforcement doesn’t bother anyone & hardly anyone wears the mask around here either.
Ya'll think you're heroes in the movie of life; but let's be real, you're just a blurry extra in the grand scheme of things.
Somehow I prefer a millennia of trial and error than a vaccine designed to in such a political climate. I won't be getting it, nobody I know plans on getting it (esp. among the minorities I know)

So called experts like Fauci are destroying trust in public health institutions.... I mean fcuk... HE's the guy that moved Gain of function research on bats to Chinas Wuhan lab from the US in 2014. Yeah, we paid for the WuFlu Originally Posted by texassapper
This is why we need vaccine passports. And mandatory vaccination laws.
You’re an idiot
This is why we need vaccine passports. And mandatory vaccination laws. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
No we don't need vaccine passports or mandatory vaccination laws. You need to pull your head out of your 4th point of contact. If you want to wear a mask and stay home, more power to you, but restricting my rights are where your rights end.

masks don't work, masks do work, maybe you should wear two masks, two weeks to bend the curve, everyone needs to get vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask if you're vaccinated... The bullshit is endless, and if you can't figure out that it has nothing to do with your health by now, you're indeed too stupid to bother discussing it with.

And while you're at it, sooper genius, explain this for all the folks reading: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated

in October 2014, because of public health concerns, the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses – influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.
Yeah... we paid to scuttle our own economy, or rather Democrats made us pay (literally and figuratively)...

Short answer is YES sheeples are still buying into the crap, and welcome to the big pharma vaccine epidemic ( read the book first printing was in 2008 now its happening)

So called experts like Fauci are destroying trust in public health institutions.... I mean fcuk... HE's the guy that moved Gain of function research on bats to Chinas Wuhan lab from the US in 2014. Yeah, we paid for the WuFlu Originally Posted by texassapper
That is one of the best sources i've seen quoted with this arguement. Most people push a biased side but yours if dead center. Never visited the site but will check out the article.
Of course we did and pudding an chief sent them billions again ,,,,
Far left leaning Front Line did an hour about CV19. Even they said WHO and China lied..
  • BLM69
  • 03-23-2021, 11:13 PM
I prefer to wear a mask in public places, I rather get served than to be a dumb ass and go home hungry or get turned away from where I wanted to shop at, You can go home huffing and puffing after if that will make the hard heads feel any better
And now DMN today Parkland hospital taking down the COVID unit , no need so Sheeples can believe Facccccisss , put a mask on if you want ....
And Aster used outa date informational , and cherry picked data ( like they all did ) in the vaccine studies that the fda was watching ,,,