Is this for Hobbyists or Strip Club attendees?

Brit and Nat? Can you help me pronounce triumvirate tomorrow while we fuck each other and rub our bodies together all day as usual? And does this mean I'm not the boss? I'm so grateful to have such smart roommates. That's the secret to success you know: to hang out with people who are smarter than you and then shut up and take it all in.

Back on topic:

I think sc patrons are completely different from hobbyists. However, if more hobbyists read the boards because of the sc talks and of course, the train wrecks that are happening frequently, then, more powe to us, the ladies, who re the benefits of hobbyists reading the boards.

Thank you, Whimpers, for providing us with train wrecks and sc threads that benef$t us ladies.

However, you are way off to suggest that Kat would call attn to the men in blue at one of your luncheons. She doesn't have to. She was merely pointing out a fact that many ladies who don't come to your luncheons had already considered. When you admit to not screening, what's to stop LE from infiltrating the luncheons. Anybody can get a handle.
Triumvirate.... try to hump her at!
Triumph irate? Try hum viriate? Try em, vy raid?
  • Vyt
  • 11-15-2010, 12:50 AM
Triumfuturate.

Horrible Latin phrasing, but closer to where you are going. "Futuere" - Latin for "to fuck".

Triumpuellae bene futuis - "Of three women who have fucked well" - would be more appropriate.

Dick umF... Brad ...ate...

Oh heck... I tried... And you liked....

See you girls next week..
And I still love Whispers..... Fuck you all....
LOL....all the 'likes'...adn then you 'love' whispers. creepy Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Creepy? Only if you let it be... How many "non posters" read his threads and comments?

Perhaps it is creepy. But I was speaking for the many, not the few.

Whispers brings a different game to this place.

I hate him. I love him. I read his Whispers. Why not. It stirs controversy.

Sometimes I completely ignore his threads. Like the "emotions" thread. I haven't opened it, not even once. No idea what it is about, or who
has posted in it. But sometimes there is something worth reading, usually due to who posts in the threads he starts.

So, Whispers. Since I know you are reading this. Did you ever know Noel, the skateboard champ that used to "wait tables" at Sugars last year?...

And then disappeared...

I have stories.... And I don't even hang out in strip clubs....

Anyways, staying on topic Kat, I don't hang out in strip clubs, i would rather be one on one with a provider, but I enjoy the updates of the SC exploits. I'm a voyeur, even if it is only in text.

Hey, what can I say. It's cheaper than sticking a dollar bill in a g-string...
i actually like the emotions thread