Cuckolding

Wow, I love this thread. It has definitely inspired me. I have just added a new adventure into my Provider Sessions...

Check it out: http://www.italianaprincessdfw.com/boytoy-gallery-4.php

He wants to play w/me & another guy...or have another guy watch us 2gether...or dominate another guy along side of me...Mmmm so many possibilities!!

Hookem69horns...you better eat your Wheaties babe!
I met a(nother) couple at a local club that enjoyed letting other men watch. They'd sit at the bar (a salivating line of men on bar stools behind them) and after several drinks he'd start removing her clothes. She was a real knockout, so just getting a look at her brick house form was enough to have a nuymber of men racing for some tissue paper. Eventually, she'd either have one (sometimes two) of his fingers in her pussy or ass and she'd end the evening by sucking hoim to completion. I never saw them take anyone home with them but do remember thay had some "party friends" they'd partner up with at parties.
Yikes so that's what happened! i don't know if this is cuckholding(?) or not. BUT years ago (1969) when i was still in my teens(19), i was at a denny's at 2AM have a late munchy breakfast by myself after an uneventful date. next to me were this older couple(early 40's) who looked very distinguished--professional looking. we struck up a convo(the place was empty, it was mid-week). they were from little rock,ark., in town for a convention & staying at the hotel next to the restaurant. anyway he looked like a bizman & she was a hot looking blonde milf with a marvelous southern accent(blonde Sarah palin). they invited me to their room for a nightcap--my hometown was dry back then. i said sure why not--actually had no clue that i was being lured to a sexual encounter(i guess i burned too many brain cells back then).

We got to there hotel room (a suite), they poured me a rum & coke & we just chatted. she excused herself. about 5 mins later she came back wearing a teddy & panties with no bra! i was young & naive, i even looked away but i got a hardon looking at her hot body. i said maybe i should leave since they were ready to go to bed-DUH!. she sat next to me & started rubbing my leg & asked if i liked what i saw. i was almost speechless. i said yep but whispered what about the hubby. he was sitting a sofa chair--we were on the couch. she said don't worry about him,it was okay with him whatever we did! she grabs my rockhard cock & leads me to the bed. she unzips me & starts a BBBJ--no covers back in those days. i'm sitting on the bed, she's on the bed sucking me, the hubby is just sitting there drinking his drink & staring at us! she became very vocal & aggressive. she orders me to lie on the bed ,sits on my face,goes to CG,then RCG>>> the whole time she's telling her hubby in VERY graphic detail how it feels & how much she likes it. he starts groaning--actually more like whimpering. he pulls out his cock---i got real scared but she assured me he wasn't gonna do anything to me!WHEW!!,his starts jerking off as he's whimpering to her unbelievable detailed description of me fucking her,licking her, & her sucking me off.

I was shocked at how excited i was getting. she gets in doggie position & tells me to fuck her. here i am banging her as hard as i can & she's screaming out dirty talk, he gets up & comes to the bed, he starts to facefuck her. i think he cums in her mouth. she starts begging for me to cum on her face(we're in mish now), it got real weird-- i think he starts to cry or sob while kissing/caressing her face & she starts to jerk him off. she tells me to tit fuck her(she had enormous real tits). finally with all her dirty talk & wild gyrations i told her iwas cumming, she begs for me to shoot in her face, i came like i had never cum b4!! it was intense! the strange ending was the hubby & her were making out like high school kids! they were kissing & licking my cum off each others face!WOW! then it was as if i wasn't even there! i got dressed, they thanked me & asked if i had fun!DUH-YEAH!!, & i said good bye-never saw them again! never had THAT kind of experience again! i had several 3sums -FMF, & one MFM but nothing like that! so is that considered cuckholding? or WHAT? all i know is that stuff helped change my outlook on sex forever! sorry to take up so much time & space but just wondering after all these years!
Yikes so that's what happened! i don't know if this is cuckholding(?) or not. BUT years ago (1969) when i was still in my teens(19), i was at a denny's at 2AM have a late munchy breakfast by myself after an uneventful date. next to me were this older couple(early 40's) who looked very distinguished--professional looking. we struck up a convo(the place was empty, it was mid-week). they were from little rock,ark., in town for a convention & staying at the hotel next to the restaurant. anyway he looked like a bizman & she was a hot looking blonde milf with a marvelous southern accent(blonde Sarah palin). they invited me to their room for a nightcap--my hometown was dry back then. i said sure why not--actually had no clue that i was being lured to a sexual encounter(i guess i burned too many brain cells back then).

We got to there hotel room (a suite), they poured me a rum & coke & we just chatted. she excused herself. about 5 mins later she came back wearing a teddy & panties with no bra! i was young & naive, i even looked away but i got a hardon looking at her hot body. i said maybe i should leave since they were ready to go to bed-DUH!. she sat next to me & started rubbing my leg & asked if i liked what i saw. i was almost speechless. i said yep but whispered what about the hubby. he was sitting a sofa chair--we were on the couch. she said don't worry about him,it was okay with him whatever we did! she grabs my rockhard cock & leads me to the bed. she unzips me & starts a BBBJ--no covers back in those days. i'm sitting on the bed, she's on the bed sucking me, the hubby is just sitting there drinking his drink & staring at us! she became very vocal & aggressive. she orders me to lie on the bed ,sits on my face,goes to CG,then RCG>>> the whole time she's telling her hubby in VERY graphic detail how it feels & how much she likes it. he starts groaning--actually more like whimpering. he pulls out his cock---i got real scared but she assured me he wasn't gonna do anything to me!WHEW!!,his starts jerking off as he's whimpering to her unbelievable detailed description of me fucking her,licking her, & her sucking me off.

I was shocked at how excited i was getting. she gets in doggie position & tells me to fuck her. here i am banging her as hard as i can & she's screaming out dirty talk, he gets up & comes to the bed, he starts to facefuck her. i think he cums in her mouth. she starts begging for me to cum on her face(we're in mish now), it got real weird-- i think he starts to cry or sob while kissing/caressing her face & she starts to jerk him off. she tells me to tit fuck her(she had enormous real tits). finally with all her dirty talk & wild gyrations i told her iwas cumming, she begs for me to shoot in her face, i came like i had never cum b4!! it was intense! the strange ending was the hubby & her were making out like high school kids! they were kissing & licking my cum off each others face!WOW! then it was as if i wasn't even there! i got dressed, they thanked me & asked if i had fun!DUH-YEAH!!, & i said good bye-never saw them again! never had THAT kind of experience again! i had several 3sums -FMF, & one MFM but nothing like that! so is that considered cuckholding? or WHAT? all i know is that stuff helped change my outlook on sex forever! sorry to take up so much time & space but just wondering after all these years! Originally Posted by promdate
The next time someone asks me what cuckolding is I will just send them a link to your story!
I am going to Sam's to get a double box of Wheaties!

Wow, I love this thread. It has definitely inspired me. I have just added a new adventure into my Provider Sessions...

Check it out: http://www.italianaprincessdfw.com/boytoy-gallery-4.php

He wants to play w/me & another guy...or have another guy watch us 2gether...or dominate another guy along side of me...Mmmm so many possibilities!!

Hookem69horns...you better eat your Wheaties babe! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I have cleints looking to be a cuckhold or wanting to watch me get pleasured by a "real man"
Guess I am opening a can of worms, but I am accepting applications, lol
I have cleints looking to be a cuckhold or wanting to watch me get pleasured by a "real man"
Guess I am opening a can of worms, but I am accepting applications, lol Originally Posted by heidilynnla
<----psst call me

I was shocked at how excited i was getting. she gets in doggie position & tells me to fuck her. here i am banging her as hard as i can & she's screaming out dirty talk, he gets up & comes to the bed, he starts to facefuck her. i think he cums in her mouth. she starts begging for me to cum on her face(we're in mish now), it got real weird-- i think he starts to cry or sob while kissing/caressing her face & she starts to jerk him off. she tells me to tit fuck her(she had enormous real tits). finally with all her dirty talk & wild gyrations i told her iwas cumming, she begs for me to shoot in her face, i came like i had never cum b4!! it was intense! the strange ending was the hubby & her were making out like high school kids! they were kissing & licking my cum off each others face!WOW! then it was as if i wasn't even there! i got dressed, they thanked me & asked if i had fun!DUH-YEAH!!, & i said good bye-never saw them again! never had THAT kind of experience again! i had several 3sums -FMF, & one MFM but nothing like that! so is that considered cuckholding? or WHAT? all i know is that stuff helped change my outlook on sex forever! sorry to take up so much time & space but just wondering after all these years! Originally Posted by promdate
No.

In the cuckold experience the sub husband's job is to serve his cuckoldress wife and her bull. In your scenario the cuck should have followed whatever instructions she had for him. Remember his job is to serve her, his pleasure comes from her commands and humiliation towards him.
MJJ-213, thanks for the reply, i get it now! she never ordered him to do anything,he just watched & then she gave him BBBJ & he did daty on her while she gave me head but he was never ordered to do anything. probably falls into a voyuer/exhibitionist type deal. but all i know is that in the end IT REALLY TURNED ME ON!!
. but all i know is that in the end IT REALLY TURNED ME ON!! Originally Posted by promdate

And that's all that counts in the end

As long as what you do makes you happy who cares what others have to say. I for one have learned to keep an open mind and not be judgmental towards others in this hobby.
And that's all that counts in the end

As long as what you do makes you happy who cares what others have to say. I for one have learned to keep an open mind and not be judgmental towards others in this hobby. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Very true words! Though, I will say that I consider that cuckolding, albeit on the mild side of the accepted definition these days. Her describing to him how good it feels and giving him all the details slightly leans that way...him licking your cum off her face and sharing it with her in a kiss pushes it over the edge into cuckoldry in my mind. Whatever you want to call it....I call it one hell of a hot story!!
Has anybody experienced cuckoldoing in reverse--where the man ties his lady to a chair and forces her to watch while he takes another woman? Then makes her clean up, etc. Or ties his SO to the hotel bed while he goes out to dinner with the other woman? Seems like it would be a lot easier to arrange (using a provider as the other woman). Some women are very submissive, and this type of submissive SO could become very arroused watching her man live out a fantasy, taking control and having his way with a sexy provider, who is prettier and has a better body than she has. Then the SO gets to go home with her man in the end. Same concept as traditional cuckolding, just different roles.
  • Tulsa
  • 01-01-2012, 01:18 PM
My favorite fantasy and when applied to my "brain" a non-rx blue pill. Wonder if reality is as good? Wonder if Tulsa ladies venture here?
  • hd
  • 01-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Has anybody experienced cuckoldoing in reverse--where the man ties his lady to a chair and forces her to watch while he takes another woman? Then makes her clean up, etc. Or ties his SO to the hotel bed while he goes out to dinner with the other woman? Seems like it would be a lot easier to arrange (using a provider as the other woman). Some women are very submissive, and this type of submissive SO could become very arroused watching her man live out a fantasy, taking control and having his way with a sexy provider, who is prettier and has a better body than she has. Then the SO gets to go home with her man in the end. Same concept as traditional cuckolding, just different roles.
Interesting, but,

Not quite the same thing as when I make my SO clean the house while I watch the game.
No not the same thing.

LOL
Has anybody experienced cuckoldoing in reverse--where the man ties his lady to a chair and forces her to watch while he takes another woman? Then makes her clean up, etc. Or ties his SO to the hotel bed while he goes out to dinner with the other woman? Seems like it would be a lot easier to arrange (using a provider as the other woman). Some women are very submissive, and this type of submissive SO could become very arroused watching her man live out a fantasy, taking control and having his way with a sexy provider, who is prettier and has a better body than she has. Then the SO gets to go home with her man in the end. Same concept as traditional cuckolding, just different roles. Originally Posted by williamsburg
While it might not be the same, it certainly has its fans. I think the term is cuckquean.