Y'all r fucked up !!

WTF said:

Sweet N Little did not blame eccie...she blame the forum. I suspect that she really blamed a certain few posters in the forum.
And there we disagree. It's always easier to blame someone else or even a site instead of taking any personal responsibility. The number of members that accumulate 25 points are a very small percentage of the 75,000 plus members.

And if you ignore the certain few, they find another person to push there buttons.

As a side note: not many could hang with you a week.
I imagine that she was really speaking to a certain few, not the whole forum.

I imagine that you knew that. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually I didn't give it any thought.
I said what I wanted to say. I'm done with this thread.

And if you ignore the certain few, they find another person to push there buttons. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
There is an ignore button here. Maybe I should start a thread on how to use it.
Wow, the sag moon is really bringing out the awesome. Yahoo horoscopes: Sci-fi master, novelist, and philosopher H.G. Wells once said that civilization is a race between education and disaster. Everyone get UR learn on and maybe wait 12 hours before posting and calling everyone bitches and pussies.
You give the people in this forum way too much credit. What ever London did to get banned was of her own actions. Originally Posted by Ansley
How do you know? If you do not even know why she got banned, how can you say that?

It may very well be true but it seems strange that you can comment with certainty on something you claim to know nothing about.

I will have to say that I agree with Sweet and Little...."We are all fuc'd up!" Originally Posted by WTF
Makes perfect sense to me.

But as my sig line says: when all else fails.......blame eccie Originally Posted by SP Hunter
I think she can say what she said becuase not one single "member only" member who can ban someone...or even give them points. So, if someone got points or banned it was their actions as perceived by the "powers that be"...and the "powers that be" are the admin or the Mods.

Many who have gotten points or banned don't think that they deserved it...or think other's have deserved it more. But kind of like the ability to ban or give points doesn't rest with the members...the admin or mods don't really give a sh*t that such pointed or banned member doesn't sgree with their actions.

So, if someone got points or banned?...they have no one to blame but themselves. They can follow SP's tag line and "blame eccie"...but it really doesn't make a sh*t. I've never seen such a group of whiners.

I will have to say that I agree with Sweet and Little...."We are all fuc'd up!" Originally Posted by WTF

HEY! speak for yourself! Lawls....
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2011, 10:29 AM
And there we disagree. It's always easier to blame someone else or even a site instead of taking any personal responsibility. The number of members that accumulate 25 points are a very small percentage of the 75,000 plus members.

And if you ignore the certain few, they find another person to push there buttons.

As a side note: not many could hang with you a week. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
[/quote]

I do not think that Sweet N Little can speak for London.

I do think that she thinks that a certain few posters contributed to London's banning. Was she outta line in her posting style....that would be a given but great mangement can understand emotional outburst from time to time. Its once ya get warned wherein lies the problem I imagine

Knowing London, I'm sure she takes full responsibility for WTF ever she did.

to answer that side note: You wouldn't have no trouble, much practice as you've hadSydney got me pegged, I only post so I can fuc the youngest and hottest women! Lawdy Lawdy who woulda thought that would be a character flaw on a board such as this!
Actually I didn't give it any thought.
. Originally Posted by Ansley
Obviously.

I think she can say what she said becuase not one single "member only" member who can ban someone...or even give them points. So, if someone got points or banned it was their actions as perceived by the "powers that be"...and the "powers that be" are the admin or the Mods.

. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
She can say what ever she wants when ever she wants, as can you and I, within the rules.

Doesn't mean I have to agree with her or vise versa.

. I've never seen such a group of whiners. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Who is whining? Sweet N Little?

She had a friend banned. She posted some emotional shit. Happens. Part of life. No big deal. Ansley could have chosen to not post in this particuliar thread. She chose to as did I and you. Where is the whining?

I sure the fuc ain't whining.

SNL, Feel free to call me babes.
Come hang out with me for a week! Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, I'd never score. The way OH describes you...well, let's just say, we'd only be contrasted, never compared.
Sorry, I'd never score. The way OH describes you...well, let's just say, we'd only be contrasted, never compared. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh stop being so hard on yourself, Charles. It's depressing.
Originally Posted by WTF
"I will have to say that I agree with Sweet and Little...."We are all fuc'd up!"

Would ever want to make someone say that???????

[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images File Type: jpg _Yeah_It_s_Realy_WTF_Pictures__22.jpg (28.1 KB, 246 views)
Y'all find the corn much more delicious if you stop putting the cob in the wrong hole. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
ROTFLMAO. Thats two mazo -- almost as good as the alien one.
Sweet n Little made a very broad statement by saying that this forum was responsible for the banning of London. I imagine London's own actions played a big part. Originally Posted by Ansley
I think when people interact in a social context /network there are many variables to consider. So - when it comes to banning of a person i`d say to attribute it solely on her lack of something is shortsighted. I have always valued London and her posts and given that kind of information i cannot imagine she would behave in a way that makes her banning solely out of a social context. I know there are some that are trolls here as well, but London is certainly a well established and valuable contribution to that board, and i hope and am sure things will settle and
she will come back. I miss her already :-)
It's just an Internet forum. It's not like she was deported or kidnapped. I'm sure she will be fine. It's not actually all that awesome here, that it's worth crying over if you get kicked out. Sometimes I wish I'd get banned so I'd spend more time writing my thesis.