Lol to funny

Only some one that have seen you can say it's not your number but I don't know cause it's weird how your lady's and same lady is the one I had received for references and I didn't ask what was his handler on ECCIE he offers that info no them when he call me out my name that's when he said he was a doctors what's your age Dallas doc
Maybe u shouldn't advertise your phone number, give it out only after screening.

That stops all the bs calls and texts

Unless this person sent a pm via Eccie there is no way to say it's dallasdoc

He is not someone who would do something like that

Anyone that reads Eccie can say they are any handle on here in a text it's on you to get a pm confirmation

Just admit u made a mistake... You are making yourself look silly
I don't need to say I made a mistake at all how can he prove its not him by his number but I see that's not a option cause he could be him and he made the mistake and second how I promote my Bussiness is my way but just like I prove it throw text message he can prove it as well by text message and he can't do that cause it's him so none factory hope he call you tonight to pay you for taken up for him PS any body can say it's not him and he can say it's not his number until I see other wise it's him
Slim, it's hard to follow what you are saying.
Read through here, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1384690
If I wanted I could look through ad's with numbers, text them and claim to be anyone. I could look at that anyone's reviews and list the providers name as a reference. There is at least one that actively does that pretty regular. I don't know the real dallasdoc but have read enough of his stuff to highly doubt the person texting you is the real dallasdoc.
If your mind is made up and can't see that your texter could be faking the handle then...well I don't know, maybe block the number and move on.
I don't need to say I made a mistake at all how can he prove its not him by his number but I see that's not a option cause he could be him and he made the mistake and second how I promote my Bussiness is my way but just like I prove it throw text message he can prove it as well by text message and he can't do that cause it's him so none factory hope he call you tonight to pay you for taken up for him PS any body can say it's not him and he can say it's not his number until I see other wise it's him Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Blah I see you aren't the brightest crayon in the box...

So what do u want the people of Eccie to do? Give him a spanking? Public internet beat down? A good ol Eccie trial?

You are having a hard time understanding the point here.

Anyone can text you and say they are so and so from eccie. It happens a lot people pretend to be mods and other members all of the time. All they have to do is make up a number via a text app and text you. Without making them send a pm via Eccie to confirm they are who they say they are you are putting your own safety at risk.

I can text u now from a throw away number saying I am any member I pick from here and without u checking you could be getting references for Johnyfuckoff and really seeing an unknown person.

I saw the texts you emailed me, it honestly sounds like another racist member who is known for trolling providers from the things they are saying but I don't want to accuse without proof.

Honestly you are making way bigger of a deal out of this than you have to. Block the number and move on with your day. It's the Internet and this is the sex business you have to have thick skin there are trolls everywhere.

When I suggested you no longer advertise your number it was a suggestion that helped me stay safe. I don't give a fuck how you run your business.

I just don't understand why u are getting so defensive why post here if u don't want feedback
And it's seem like you have hard time to any one can say it's not him too so what's your point
My point if you can throw away a number it's same as him say I didn't do it and he did do it nobody will ever know just one thing I do know is that he is a target for some odd reason don't you think for somebody to call him out blue if it's not him
Slim, your position is "guilty" until he proves himself innocent.. I'd hate to be in your court room.

you don't know that it was Dallasdoc, you don't know he is 50 years old.

and maybe.. just maybe.. he's not a "Caucasus Man"..
Will let me clear it up with you I will not give out there real name but for all y'all people expecially little book writer I have my hooks up and I have people work at every phone company in Dallas and this is a Verizon user so for your dame info I have already done my research this is a real number and it is a doctor as well and nothing further to say so if you don't like it then don't read it and move on
Will like I said again I already research number and my people done that at Verizon so I no who this man is and his real name and he is a doctor as well
Blah I see you aren't the brightest crayon in the box...

So what do u want the people of Eccie to do? Give him a spanking? Public internet beat down? A good ol Eccie trial?

You are having a hard time understanding the point here.

Anyone can text you and say they are so and so from eccie. It happens a lot people pretend to be mods and other members all of the time. All they have to do is make up a number via a text app and text you. Without making them send a pm via Eccie to confirm they are who they say they are you are putting your own safety at risk.

I can text u now from a throw away number saying I am any member I pick from here and without u checking you could be getting references for Johnyfuckoff and really seeing an unknown person.

I saw the texts you emailed me, it honestly sounds like another racist member who is known for trolling providers from the things they are saying but I don't want to accuse without proof.

Honestly you are making way bigger of a deal out of this than you have to. Block the number and move on with your day. It's the Internet and this is the sex business you have to have thick skin there are trolls everywhere.

When I suggested you no longer advertise your number it was a suggestion that helped me stay safe. I don't give a fuck how you run your business.

I just don't understand why u are getting so defensive why post here if u don't want feedback Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
What she said
So when you get to the point of you knowing what you talking about then talk on it but since you don't know you should keep your mouth shut I never post a dame thing cause my life is not to. Busy to entertain bullshit y'all have nothing to do with y'all life unlike y'all bored life on ECCIE I have a life. I have had my people to look that number up at Sprint Verizon AT&T so I know who this person really is I know everything from the address to his home to his real name and I know he's a fucking doctor he just was wrong but call me racist names. And that's period so when with all y'all juicers know what the hell y'all talking about speako something would you know what you talking about
FYI little lady it's a real number now if it was a throw away number then it be all good but I done my research before getting on here speaking any dame thing cause this is y'all life and second when you know what you talking about and actually know then speak on something until Shut the fuck up cause I no what I am speaking on from address to his home that's on his cell phone bill to his real name so I done my homework chick do yours
Ok go knock on his door and fuck him up then girl lol idk what u want us to do about it... Have a nice day 🖕🏻
Bitch don't want you to do nothing about but stay in your dame lane second I came on here to respond to what was said cause I never respond on it cause I have a life bitch and it's not just this I go to school and work but I will defend my self n you brought your ass in it at last min so hope you got your rock off