Dare to be positive

I think perspective and life experiences has A LOT to do with what someone considers to be a negative thread/post and what someone considers to be a positive thread/post.
I think perspective and life experiences has A LOT to do with what someone considers to be a negative thread/post and what someone considers to be a positive thread/post. Originally Posted by tywill
Or humorous??? I know that 'From Houston with Luv' thread has me feeling exceptionally positive tonight. Its all about making lemmonaid out of lemmons (or in this case from Houston mini-men). Drink up Dallas!! And don't forget to flush!
Or humorous??? I know that 'From Houston with Luv' thread has me feeling exceptionally positive tonight. Its all about making lemmonaid out of lemmons (or in this case from Houston mini-men). Drink up Dallas!! And don't forget to flush! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I agree with you Jessica Jade. Like I said in one thread, one can mention butterflies and unicorns and folks will create an argument or create negative someway and somehow! I just have to start ignoring as I figure its folks with toooo much time on their hands and not enough (of their own) business/appointments to keep busy.

Happy New Year! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thank you beautiful and...
Or humorous??? I know that 'From Houston with Luv' thread has me feeling exceptionally positive tonight. Its all about making lemmonaid out of lemmons (or in this case from Houston mini-men). Drink up Dallas!! And don't forget to flush! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lmao! Beautifully said!
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
absolutely!!!

I think perspective and life experiences has A LOT to do with what someone considers to be a negative thread/post and what someone considers to be a positive thread/post. Originally Posted by tywill
and perspective and life experiences have a lot to do with how one reacts to whatever comes around.

without life experiences or great teaching by others, many folks just react or do what they see on tv or youtube or wherever.

until you've seen a family member or friend die,
until you've seen people really down on their luck,
until you've seen someone get really sick or ill,
until you've seen it all come and then go...

until then, you wont really know what life is about.

so, either dreg up shit and toss it around [which is ok but wont get you very far]
or dreg up positivity and share it with everyone you meet [which is ok and prolly will you very far].

your choice.

dont like the tone of eccie threads? POST POSITIVE THOUGHTS
dont like crap going on in some eccie threads? POST POSITIVE THOUGHTS
dont like people screwing others around? POST POSITIVE THOUGHTS

yep, in the end we are all gonna die.
so, and live life to its fullest each and every day!!!!!
absolutely!!!

and perspective and life experiences have a lot to do with how one reacts to whatever comes around.

without life experiences or great teaching by others, many folks just react or do what they see on tv or youtube or wherever.

until you've seen a family member or friend die,
until you've seen people really down on their luck,
until you've seen someone get really sick or ill,
until you've seen it all come and then go...

until then, you wont really know what life is about.

so, either dreg up shit and toss it around [which is ok but wont get you very far]
or dreg up positivity and share it with everyone you meet [which is ok and prolly will you very far].

your choice.

dont like the tone of eccie threads? POST POSITIVE THOUGHTS
dont like crap going on in some eccie threads? POST POSITIVE THOUGHTS
dont like people screwing others around? POST POSITIVE THOUGHTS

yep, in the end we are all gonna die.
so, and live life to its fullest each and every day!!!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
VERY well said!!