Trump gets shot at again.

Every time I look at my phone, there’s a slight fear that I’m going to read that one of these assassination attempts succeeded.

Every time I watch Trump give a speech, I’m wondering if a bullet is going to hit him in the head.

Whatever this is, it ain’t “democracy”.
If trump can't secure his own fucking golf course, how the hell is going to secure the southern border?
  • Devo
  • 09-17-2024, 12:52 PM
Every time I look at my phone, there’s a slight fear that I’m going to read that one of these assassination attempts succeeded.

Every time I watch Trump give a speech, I’m wondering if a bullet is going to hit him in the head.

Whatever this is, it ain’t “democracy”. Originally Posted by bambino
Its approaching Anarchy, which the riots of 2020 were a practice run, immigration is another sign, just open the doors and let them in, dumping 20K Haitians on a town of 40K for example.
If trump can't secure his own fucking golf course, how the hell is going to secure the southern border? Originally Posted by tommy156
He did secure the border when he was POTUS and they arrested the would be assassin. Plus, illegal aliens haven’t taken over West Palm Beach.