Oh great Oracle of knowledge WTF, please guide us thru these troubled times!

• WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 03:33 PM
“Yoir”? What a dumb fuck. I said I was going to post less, not stop you fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Yet you've posted more....

• WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 03:50 PM
Gee thanks, asshole. I appreciate your sincere concern... just like I appreciated hildebeest's sincere concern for all those coal miners she promised to put out of work.. Originally Posted by lustylad
....that was actually a quote many if not all on the right took out of context.

Now quit acting like a fucking mod. Originally Posted by lustylad
You continue being the Grammar Nazi and I'll continue to help with the fools that love to bring up forbidden topics.

• WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 03:58 PM
The Hogg GIFS/MEMES in the future will be a BLAST! Why ain't I banned wtfuckery?

wtfuckery's DADDY... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Go FUCK yourself, 0zombie...

Pic removed - JCM Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

TRANSLATION: themistyeyes(cum drinker) roots wtfuckery hinny and got the t-shirt to prove it!... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I see you no longer want to talk about forbidden subjects Iffy. Congrats

And to the "rescue" rides Whatthefuckdoiknow's white knight mistake. In his full set of shit stained armor. Promising to close coal mines and put the workers out of work was in no way "taken out of context". Now go reward your white knight.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 04:16 PM
And to the "rescue" rides Whatthefuckdoiknow's white knight mistake. In his full set of shit stained armor. Promising to close coal mines and put the workers out of work was in no way "taken out of context". Now go reward your white knight. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...out-coal-jobs/

Here are her full remarks, with the most relevant parts in bold:
Look, we have serious economic problems in many parts of our country. And Roland is absolutely right. Instead of dividing people the way Donald Trump does, let's reunite around policies that will bring jobs and opportunities to all these underserved poor communities.

So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?
And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.
Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on.
So whether it's coal country or Indian country or poor urban areas, there is a lot of poverty in America. We have gone backwards. We were moving in the right direction. In the '90s, more people were lifted out of poverty than any time in recent history.
Because of the terrible economic policies of the Bush administration, President Obama was left with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, and people fell back into poverty because they lost jobs, they lost homes, they lost opportunities, and hope.
So I am passionate about this, which is why I have put forward specific plans about how we incentivize more jobs, more investment in poor communities, and put people to work.

• WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 04:26 PM
So bottom line is she was wiling to close down mines and put these people out of work. And "bring in jobs" that those workers would NEVER be considered for due to their prior work experience and not having the proper training for said "jobs". Along with the common "blame Bush" theme that you ding dongs still revert to. She NEVER denied wanting those places closed and those people out of work. Try learning to read instead of harping on forbidden subjects ( which seems to be your new kick). WHOOMP there it is.
You continue being the Grammar Nazi and I'll continue to help with the fools that love to bring up forbidden topics. Originally Posted by WTF
TRANSLATION: You keep exposing my complete ignorance and lack of erudition, and I will keep acting like a pathetic, self-appointed high school hall monitor trying to get you banned at every tiny, twisted and far-fetched opportunity that my pea-sized brain can imagine.

Quick, snitchy! Somebody sneezed! Hit the rtm button!
Yet you've posted more....

Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong again asshole.
So bottom line is she was willing to close down mines and put these people out of work. And "bring in jobs" that those workers would NEVER be considered for due to their prior work experience and not having the proper training for said "jobs". Along with the common "blame Bush" theme that you ding dongs still revert to. She NEVER denied wanting those places closed and those people out of work. Try learning to read instead of harping on forbidden subjects ( which seems to be your new kick). WHOOMP there it is. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
+1

Snitchy likes to hit the "out of context" button when he's not hitting the rtm button. It's another familiar tool in his tiny toolbox. Invariably, the full context makes his argument worse, not better.

Hildebeest sounds soooo kind and virtuous and sincere in her "full context" screech. She reminds me of a boss saying "thank you for your service, sucker" while handing you a pink slip!
Don't tell me this is a underage alien and wtfuckery's ass is wet!

Don't tell me this is a underage alien and wtfuckery's ass is wet!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I knew it! He's a fucking alien!

Doesn't 1 alien year = 1 million earth years?

If my math is correct, that means he's no longer jailbait for snitchfuck.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 06:27 PM
So bottom line is she was wiling to close down mines and put these people out of work. And "bring in jobs" that those workers would NEVER be considered for due to their prior work experience and not having the proper training for said "jobs". . Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Yes son and Henry Ford's invention of the auto put blacksmith's out of business.

Had Trump been alive then , maybe he could have saved more blacksmith jobs by shutting down auto production......
but Trump then should say shut down cheap natural gas, coals biggest threat. Did he do that? Well no, he has opened up more land to drilling!

Look...I realize you will not even understand the economic/political ramifications of what I just posted.

Your specialty is the

• WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 06:35 PM
Wrong again asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
opps another post from the poster who is supposed to be posting less!

• WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 06:38 PM

. She reminds me of a boss saying "thank you for your service, sucker" while handing you a pink slip!
Originally Posted by lustylad
So you've had a bunch of bosses hand you a pink slip.

You ever think you might be gay?