FBI just comfirmed that information on cunters laptop is NOT Russian Disinformation.

Me thincks someone needs to start back on that ol 12 step meetins thang.....

Or maybe they should learn to meditate and how to minimize thangs....

Over/under on the ETA of the inevitable meltdown?
(that'd be super fun because like I have not even seen one of those lately, gooosssshhh)

Eat the food, Tina ! Remember, somewhere....some time.... you just might find all the breadcrumbs. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Question is. Who will have their meltdown first? wtf or jammy boy?
Even YOU know that's bullshit, Levi. Stupidity, gaffs, and signs of dementia have been some of Trump's hallmarks. Hallmarks of his entire shitshow of an administration. If they didn't use the 25th on him, they'll never use it on anyone. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No, I am afraid not. Trump may have his faults no doubt, every man does. But there's one thing about Trump in these trying times and that is nobody owns Trump. Trump doesn't bargain with assholes and the DNC is loaded with them. If it wasn't for the DNC and the Liberal media most voters would just disagree with Trump's politics they wouldn't hate him so much. Those that won't vote for Biden are doing so because Biden is a dummy. Nobody has encouraged that notion more than Biden himself.
....and the ignorant right.
But there's one thing about Trump in these trying times and that is nobody owns Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Technically, I doubt he has the cash to pay back his debts so his lenders will own him. That idiot doesn't have the money to pay them back. Who the fuck wants a bankrupt president? What would be his endgame when that happens?

You're not as highly leveraged as he is if you have liquid assets. He has real estate assets but they are losing money and they are certainly not liquid even if they made money. This bozo businessman is fucked.
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2020, 06:20 AM
Stop chomping at my ankles yapping little oebbie. You are about as annoying as they come. I didn't bother reading your surely repetitive post, but why should I bother? All your posts are nothing more than cut, paste and repeat anyway.

I didn't bother going to all the trouble to read your lame ass post. Or Trixie's either. I didn't have to. I have already heard enough of your crap to last a lifetime.

The true definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again while expecting a different result.

Does that sound familiar to you ankle biter? How bout you Whining Traitor?

Still wearing that lame ass sweater while you're out for a walk while on your leash oebbie? Still wearing your lame ass sweater over your back with the arms tied together in front of your neck Trixie? Originally Posted by Jam3768

Oh my -Oh my -Oh my

triggered much -DPST???
Cannot hide from reality behind al sharpton and other race-baiters?
Please read your own post - your definition of insanity - and look in a mirror!

Nothing but name-calling and scatology - - remember - OBLM is a marxist, racist, homosexul only organization

is that your cup of tea ???
Please prove me wrong!
LOL
There gonna get more and more TRIGGERED as more facts about the Bedens crime family comes out
Of course, Joe will pardon his son. Current presidential protocol dictates that. Michael Flynn comes to mind...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You Proud Boys are DESPERATE! Especially those of you who have stood in line to vote early and realized the truth.

Might as welll just end your misery now.
is LD applying to be a MOD????
In its' dreams! Originally Posted by oeb11
Pity they haven’t canned your whiny ass yet for seditious, Russian propaganda, Comerade DOTY.
There gonna get more and more TRIGGERED as more facts about the Bedens crime family comes out Originally Posted by rexdutchman

And that's OK by me.
Technically, I doubt he has the cash to pay back his debts so his lenders will own him. That idiot doesn't have the money to pay them back. Who the fuck wants a bankrupt president?
Well his debts are mortgages, and actually a small fraction of his holdings. He owns Trump Tower outright, which is an easy billion, along with a ton of other real estate. You obviously have no clue, but yeah, better have a guy in there who is in bed with communist dictators and their shell companies to acquire his wealth.
the truly sad thing, as if we didn't already have upteen examples already, is the cover up job the news media is doing and will continue to do with this explosive information

maybe they will get a few more pulitzer prizes

and the winners of the Pulitzer prize for best protecting diimocrats is.......
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 08:46 AM
the truly sad thing, as if we didn't already have upteen examples already, is the cover up job the news media is doing and will continue to do with this explosive information

s....... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
explosive information?

You mean a child of a rich famous person hasn't leveraged that to their advantage! The Trump kids come to mind.

Look....the whole of Europe wanted this guy fired ....it was American policy at the time to get rid of the Special Prosecutor. He had actually dropped the investigation on this company Biden son was on the board of.

Look....shit like what Bidens son dis is not illegal just like Kushner getting a huge loan from Israel wasn't illegal while he was working on their bullshit. One could make an argument Kushner's is much worse.
I didn't think Trumpers trusted the FBI or the Intel community.

It looks like selective trust when it suits their narrative.

FBI said Russia and Iran are meddling in election.

Are Trumpers interested in that ?

Over 40 million votes already cast.More everyday.

This stuff on Biden is totally Fake News.

Plus it does not matter.

People don't care.They want Trump out.
explosive information?

You mean a child of a rich famous person hasn't leveraged that to their advantage! The Trump kids come to mind.

Look....the whole of Europe wanted this guy fired ....it was American policy at the time to get rid of the Special Prosecutor. He had actually dropped the investigation on this company Biden son was on the board of.

Look....shit like what Bidens son dis is not illegal just like Kushner getting a huge loan from Israel wasn't illegal while he was working on their bullshit. One could make an argument Kushner's is much worse. Originally Posted by WTF
what are you doing? copying some of your old posts regarding the russian collusion hoax and changing a few names and a key word or two?
regarding the lie of the Russian hoax you were in a tizzy

regarding the truth of the biden corruption, you are dismissive

do you see a pattern here? I do

your insightfulness isn't insighful
I didn't think Trumpers trusted the FBI or the Intel community. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Oh absolutely not. It's been factually proven that there's a faction in the FBI interested in influencing politics. And with the "intel community" being a growing cooperative network that spies on one another so individual intel agencies are violating domestic laws in their own nations, it clearly has globalist implications and is damn near the closest thing to an Illuminati that we've seen.

But hey, we've known that the intelligence community has had its own agenda since JFK was killed. Hell, I'm sure any Russian that lived through the cold war could tell you about how much control the kgb had over the government.