Banned?

What I find truly amusing is how often rr has to edit his posts. No really, check it out. It's hilarious. Even funnier how long he sits watching a thread for someone to reply.

It's the simple things...
What I find truly amusing is how often rr has to edit his posts. No really, check it out. It's hilarious. Even funnier how long he sits watching a thread for someone to reply.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
It's fun to be a mod...we can see all the edits

LAP
LD, by expressing their irritation they increase my amusement. By their spite, they prove the point regards friends and enemies (aka enemas, something which works by design within the confines of the colon, and produces pot loads of shit, which bears a striking resemblance to their opinions and retorts).

I seek information and the detractors seek to defame and inflame. But the joke is on them, which is the point. But that point is on a plane above their heads, and they do not realize it; which makes it funnier.

Enemies? I have none here. This is all a fantasy . . .

Besides which, rumor has it that rr will not be around much longer (there he goes with 3rd person again).

rr Originally Posted by randyrogue
Megalomania is a beautiful, beautiful thing....
You know what is funner (not a word but it should be) go back and rewrite their posts. Then quote them and let the hilarity ensue...

Of course it is wrong, but sometimes you have to be wrong to be right. Right rr?
You know what is funner (not a word but it should be) is being rr's hand puppet...

Of course it is wrong, but sometimes you have to be wrong to be right. Right rr? Originally Posted by Wayward
Sorry Way, I don't understand what you mean?
You know what is funner (not a word but it should be) go back and jack with SFK. Then quote him and let the hilarity ensue...

Of course it is wrong, but sometimes you have to be wrong to be right. Right rr? Originally Posted by Wayward
Sorry Way, I don't understand what you mean? Do you have a man crush on rr too? It's in the way that he posts... I feel all quivery inside. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I can't explain why you are so attracted to him, really I can't.
LMMFAO!
Now we just wait and see which post turns him on more.
Well my last post here certainly does not make a bit of sense after rr edited his post to which I was replying. Oh well, have fun guys.

You know what is funner (not a word but it should be) go back and rewrite their posts. Then quote them and let the hilarity ensue...

Hmmm… Way I thinck I have seen what you are describing but ‘ya know I just can’t seem to remember where I saw that last. Must kind of be a ymwv thing, huh?
It's fun to be a mod...we can see all the edits

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Fringe benefits?
Wayward, bring your manlove to me, Papi Originally Posted by randyrogue
Sorry guys but we don't have a forum for this.
The Other Forum is the closest thing we do.

Sometimes!
Sometimes it is easier to get forgiveness than it is permission.
I rarely feel the need for either . . .

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
One has not begun to write until he has written and re-written, aka editing, etc.

What is funny is to read the conjecture and retorts aimed this way, predictably idiomatic. Oh, the games people play.

I also find amusing that the Mods let you (plural) hijack threads to which I post, trying to turn the attention toward me or about me or whatever, but away from the thread's topic. That is hijacking, not that I care. I am amused by the angst my mere presence causes.

One AGENCY lady (unnamed) and I had a good laugh about all this trash talk this evening as I was making a reservation for the near future, shall we say, "in the cumming days?"

This thread had fulfilled its purpose long ago. The only place it can go is off topic. I have previously wondered it should be closed, and I suggest it here.
See ya' around the playground!

With malice towards none,

LTGTR!

rr
Sorry guys but we don't have a forum for this.
The Other Forum is the closest thing we do. Originally Posted by Htowner
I suggest this thread be closed.

rr