Squirting

If its a real squirt it ain't pee and while some may not like I'd consider it a compliment and something fun knowing I got my partner/provider off to the point of squirtyness.
Urine is 95% water and sterile in a healthy person. So how much of a phobic fuck do you have to be to deny that some girls get off big time. Just because you aren't good enough to make it happen....
What's the big deal? All girls squirt. It's just that the ones with weak bladders squirt more often and during sex.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for those of you who think it is incredibly vile and disgusting, but half the shit you probably touch on a daily basis is "dirtier" then a women's squirt/pee. As jok said its pretty sterile, so yea just keep that in mind
squirt/pee whatever

so far only by two. a lipstick lesbian and a provider

it was ok, but not looking for it

as I would be surprised and say something dumb in the heat of the moment
Urine is 95% water and sterile in a healthy person. Originally Posted by jokacz
so yer sayin ya wouldnts ...minds ifs yer ...plastic man ...mades his pee pee on ya?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeet
so yer sayin ya wouldnts ...minds ifs yer ...plastic man ...mades his pee pee on ya?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Yeah right, like you have a penis
I really don't care if it's pee or not. I think it's a turn on but I understand others not liking it. To each their own.
Wow.

So what is excreted from the urinary bladder other than piss?

Look for a link.
I actually am not into squirting. If I feel it coming, I will suppress it and not into my partners doing it.

With that said - I’ve tasted squirt. And I’ve tasted piss. And it was it is absolutely not the same. I do think ladies will sometimes pass their piss off as squirt to turn a guy on (I personally witnessed a stripper knowingly piss all over a guys face, and play it off as squirt).
An old stripper friend of mine used to squirt into a shot glass and sell it to the cucks at Mints. Called it a Cum Shot. The owners didn't know, don't think the authorities would have approved.
I made my Co Worker squirt from Oral Sex. She Squirted in my mouth, It did not taste like Pee.
I made my Co Worker squirt from Oral Sex. She Squirted in my mouth, It did not taste like Pee. Originally Posted by joelove69
That's cuz it was diluted as hell....fer one reason or another. Like jokacz said, it's 95 percent water to begin with. Give her a couple drinks or a even a bottle of water...and it ain't gonna taste like nuthin. It's still pee. Have at it if you like it. Giving or receiving. Most of us are not even saying it is gross. We're just calling bullshit on the "fake" science and the deniers.

I wonder how many girls that swallow or cip realize if guy took a leak just before play. She just got a small bit of pee also.

Why she should give BBBJ right after that leak. So that last drop that normally ends up in his pants will not get mixed with his cum.

Hell even bottled water will kill the simmers. Cip girl looking ta get bare foot n ... take note please. The guys looking for milk will be grateful.