I'M ALMOST FREE

Awesome news! Glad to hear you're doing better hon!
It's good to be getting out, but losing almost 15lbs. and upper body strength is what I've got to work on getting back. Originally Posted by surcher
Be sure to switch hands from time to time. You don't want your right arm to be bigger than the left.
Surcher, you need to thanks the Lady for her good deed! Don't forget Originally Posted by auknowho
He did babe!! http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=17077 Maybe the 2 threads are more than he can handle right now..

FWIW, SOH,, I showed my breast for the first time on this board too, so welcome to the club sister and thank you for sharing for a good cause.... I usually keep my EXPOSED photos exclusive only in my Yahoo Groups (not even on my website)...
Be sure to switch hands from time to time. You don't want your right arm to be bigger than the left. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Now that is some good physical therapy advice right there..

To Surcher: Deep breath baby,,, breath through that,, oh yeah.. Tired??? Switch!!! Deep breath baby,,, work it now,,, get right to the edge and BREATH baby!!! Don't hold your breath! You getting closer now ,,,,get to that edge again and lets ride the pleasure wave........
Remember,,,,,,,,,,,, (as I tell all the guys) if you hold your breath you will explode!

Get stronger every day,, Boo!!!! I need to come give you a massage and do some deep breath work with you (and then some) ..
He did babe!! http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=17077 Maybe the 2 threads are more than he can handle right now..

FWIW, SOH,, I showed my breast for the first time on this board too, so welcome to the club sister and thank you for sharing for a good cause.... I usually keep my EXPOSED photos exclusive only in my Yahoo Groups (not even on my website)... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Yes, I thanked her and you on that thread. It was quite a nice thread and we should reprise it!
Keep up the boob campaign. Surcher is still weak and requires multi motivational mammaries for his full recovery.
Surcher still needs massive hooter overload to help build up his fluids. Whip 'em out girls! Heck, he might even toss y'all some virtual beads.
Yes, keep the "Boobs for Searcher" campaign going. Because we're all "pulling" for him.

TopCat
Surcher still needs massive hooter overload to help build up his fluids. Whip 'em out girls! Heck, he might even toss y'all some virtual beads. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
DTL is right, I'm still in recovery and need to build up fluids. I've got beads too! I'm working on regaining the ability to give pearls!
  • meryt
  • 03-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Good to see you back!