How much men's pubic hair is best? Does services increase if it shaved?

..:SNIP:..

A lot of men are under the misconception that all of our clients are nasty ole hairy farts. What I'm trying to say is MEN please stop asking for discounts because you are "cute" . Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
So you are saying hairy old farts can apply for a discount? OR in my case maybe return a text
IMHO if you want me to do some BLS i would prefer for them to be shaved. i mean i make sure you dont get a hairball having me for dessert. i think the same courtesy should be extended to us lovely ladies!!!!

My .02

Smooches
Anastasia
  • EZ.
  • 12-10-2014, 06:00 PM
A lot of men are under the misconception that all of our clients are nasty ole hairy farts. Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
Old? Hell, it ain't just the model, it's the miles. I got more miles than a 40 year old Kenworth. I'm sitting on a reconditioned title with a wore out chassis. Most women want me to come by for a written estimate.
I rather enjoy a wax or sugar wax. The problem is most places that wax that area, don't service men.
As for the after care, get tea tree oil from the otc section of the pharmacy mix about a teaspoon full with a little olive oil and about a cup of sugar and use as a scrub to prevent ingrown hairs and to act as a disinfectant with no burn.

PS I am keeping notes as to which provider's like it smooth. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Check out www.weonlywax.com - they specialize in male Brazilian Waxing...
A Brazilian "body-sugaring" is the best solution for a man to completely remove ALL pubic hair from his genitalia, shaft, nut sack, taint and starfish areas with the least amount of pain. The best place to have this procedure done (specializing in male Brazilian body-sugaring) is the beautiful Miss Kimberly at "www.PrittyKitties.com" in Irving.

My wife turned me on to this method after I had been shaving for years. Yes, the first time was slightly painful (but far less painful than traditional "waxing", and well worth it). The first thing I noticed was the hair grew back sooo slow and only about half as much. I went back a second time and it was a walk in the park. Kim is beautiful and she does make great conversation and makes the whole 20 minute process a breeze. If you are thinking about it, please just go and do it, I swear you wont regret it!!!
  • hd
  • 12-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Just read this http://racked.com/archives/2014/12/1...hair-style.php

Guess a little hair is back in style?
1. Ok, I've been gone a while, and I don't know what BLS is.
2. Manscaping makes for a much better BJ experience. Period. Even if it's just trimmed down a lot, I don't have to make a diamond out of my fingers and thumbs to hold down the hairs coming at me to try and enter my mouth along with your cock. In no way do I want a mouth full of pubes. I throw down the diamond like Jay-Z holds up. Works great, most of the time, unless there are some stray hairs on the shaft. UGH.

And I do enjoy sucking cock and balls. I don't hardly touch a pair of hairy balls, unless a guy is begging me to do so, and then it's just a quick suck and back to the cock.

Do you like having your balls sucked and played with? Then de-hair them.
1. Ok, I've been gone a while, and I don't know what BLS is.
And I do enjoy sucking cock and balls. I don't hardly touch a pair of hairy balls, unless a guy is begging me to do so, and then it's just a quick suck and back to the cock.

Do you like having your balls sucked and played with? Then de-hair them. Originally Posted by tntangie
BLS = ball licking and sucking.

and lil delites will gladly stand up and attest to ms angie's BLS skills!
I love hair!!! Long or short