What are your thoughts on deposits?

I ask/require a deposit for outcall and a lot of people will change their mind about requesting to see me because of them getting scammed/ghosted in the past from other girls. And I understand that happens but from my perspective the same kinds of things could happen to me. I値l put my guard down and use my own cash to go see said person only to find out that I should of listened to my intuition and stayed home because it was a bs call.

Seems like guys just assume some girls are scammers now but I知 not and tbh I知 tired of getting contacted for an appointment and then get treated like I知 one because I know I知 not that kind of girl.

I ask/require a deposit for outcall and a lot of people will change their mind about requesting to see me because of them getting scammed/ghosted in the past from other girls. And I understand that happens but from my perspective the same kinds of things could happen to me. I値l put my guard down and use my own cash to go see said person only to find out that I should of listened to my intuition and stayed home because it was a bs call.

Seems like guys just assume some girls are scammers now but I知 not and tbh I知 tired of getting contacted for an appointment and then get treated like I知 one because I know I知 not that kind of girl.

Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely

I completely understood where you are coming from hun, maybe when you are checking references something you should ask is if they have ever cancelled or no showed on them. Just to save your time, and always listen to your women痴 intuition that痴 for sure!
Yes I have had to occasionally cancel appointments at the last minute. But it's only been 2 or 3 times total. And I have had providers cancel on me at the last minute for what seem like to be legitimate reasons. Life happens -- I get that. And again this has only happened to me a handful of times.

I have also had about 35 providers flake out on me at the last minute with either a lame hooker excuse or (even worse) pull the dreaded NCNS on me. Several of these women that pulled this shit on me are highly respected members of this community with many positive reviews. Go figure.

Each one of these last minute cancellations means I have at least 3 to 6 hours of nothing to do before I can go back home. I have to stay out that long for my excuse to be believable. Most of that time for me is spent travelling but still it is still a big commitment sometimes for no payoff.

So the last minute hooker cancellations outnumber my own by about 20 to 1. And still some of you still want an advance deposit???

Not happening. And you can thank the irresponsible members of your hooker sisterhood for causing me to feel this way
I have an incall so if they can’t pay the deposit they can come to me
not to State the obvious but you not having nothing to do before you go home does not compare to you losing out on a paycheck I'm not really sure how you don't see the difference

This is these girls livelihood we are talking about . We're not talking about just having fun are being bored . We are talkin about being able to pay their bills and feed their children. That's what is at stake when people cancel last minute not just some fun

I'm sorry people canceled on you but you can't honestly compare having a good time to getting paid you just really can't and to do so is honestly selfish. That would be the same as your boss asking you would they rather you cancel the company party or cancel getting paid for the entire day. I think everyone knows what we all would choose.

this is why cancellations are big deals this is how people feed themselves

But to bring it back home Jade run your business how you see fit you always find clients that will go along with whatever your rules are because those clients will be attracted to you based on how you run it.

Y'all have a nice weekend
If I gave deposits to all the working girls that have cancelled on me at the last minute, then that would be about 60 deposits I would have paid for nothing. I seriously doubt I would have received very many refunds for this because the overwhelming majority of the girls either gave a lame unbelievable excuse or just didn't show at all.

So yes -- if I made deposits for these last minute appointment cancellations, it would be affecting my wallet as well.
I am sorry for any last minute cancellations you have had to endure Sienna. It is something I would not do to you unless I had an extremely valid and unavoidable reason. Such a situation would be a very rare occurrence and I have always made things right with the girl when it has happened.

It appears the careless bad apple providers and hobbyists have tainted both of us
Thanks for everyone who understands on both sides bottom line both sides should try to keep their commitments and if they can't notify the other individual as soon as possible

and this is why I advocate men using p411 and girls as well because guys on p411 are way more reliable IMHO and girls who accept deposits but do not show up to appointments and don't refund money will get their p411 account taken away. this is what was told to me by a client who booked me last min because his girl ran off with his deposit

I know y'all get tired of me promoting them but they honestly are the best
Thanks for everyone who understands on both sides bottom line both sides should try to keep their commitments and if they can't notify the other individual as soon as possible

and this is why I advocate men using p411 and girls as well because guys on p411 are way more reliable IMHO and girls who accept deposits but do not show up to appointments and don't refund money will get their p411 account taken away. this is what was told to me by a client who booked me last min because his girl ran off with his deposit

I know y'all get tired of me promoting them but they honestly are the best Originally Posted by Sienna91
Totally agree. P411 is the most reliable, at least for me. BTW your new pictures are absolutely gorgeous....
Totally agree. P411 is the most reliable, at least for me. BTW your new pictures are absolutely gorgeous.... Originally Posted by Boredinop
thank you baby I have some new ones that are going to come out next month as well.
I never really understood it. To many cons I personally wouldn't, But I'd rather take references before deposit s..
Suckers pay deposits, scammers demand them. Work then pay.
Thank you for the advice hun, stay beautiful! & Happy Memorial Day <3

not to State the obvious but you not having nothing to do before you go home does not compare to you losing out on a paycheck I'm not really sure how you don't see the difference

This is these girls livelihood we are talking about . We're not talking about just having fun are being bored . We are talkin about being able to pay their bills and feed their children. That's what is at stake when people cancel last minute not just some fun

I'm sorry people canceled on you but you can't honestly compare having a good time to getting paid you just really can't and to do so is honestly selfish. That would be the same as your boss asking you would they rather you cancel the company party or cancel getting paid for the entire day. I think everyone knows what we all would choose.

this is why cancellations are big deals this is how people feed themselves

But to bring it back home Jade run your business how you see fit you always find clients that will go along with whatever your rules are because those clients will be attracted to you based on how you run it.

Y'all have a nice weekend Originally Posted by Sienna91
You're welcome Jade
Giving a whore money before you see them is the dumbest fucking thing one can do.

These are whores, not a mortgage broker.
They want a deposit tell them to start sucking long distance.

Falling for bullshit