These Sons of Bitches Denied Barry Bonds Hall of Fame Entry Again

I've warned you about venturing into topics of convo where your knowledge is extremely limited, Douchie.

Which is pretty much most if not ALL topics....but in this case, SPORTS HISTORY is one area you need to totally avoid, dude....this is an area you're clearly unprepared to discuss logically. Your own bias and prejudices blind you to the facts.

That said, I've neither the time nor the patience to teach a sports idiot such as yourself anything about the great game and its history. The very fact you actually think Bonds was a better baseball player than Ruth, Mays, Aaron, and Williams shows you know nothing next to nothing. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

I really think you need a drink. To get this angry and confrontational over a topic such as baseball means something is not right with you. I really think you should go on a vacation or something no need to lose your shit over this topic. Cheer up guy its not that serious. lol

Now again...prove your point about Bonds not being better... I believe you can do that in a mature adult manner.
Sistine, I have a wager for you in the Political Forum. Please respond. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Not interested in politics at the moment nor am I interested in any dirt your selling... I will report you to the admins again if you don't get a hold of yourself...you too need to take a chill pill..you guys are off your rockers and need to calm down.
  • bbkid
  • 01-30-2018, 06:59 AM
I've warned you about venturing into topics of convo where your knowledge is extremely limited, Douchie.

Which is pretty much most if not ALL topics....but in this case, SPORTS HISTORY is one area you need to totally avoid, dude....this is an area you're clearly unprepared to discuss logically. Your own bias and prejudices blind you to the facts.

That said, I've neither the time nor the patience to teach a sports idiot such as yourself anything about the great game and its history. The very fact you actually think Bonds was a better baseball player than Ruth, Mays, Aaron, and Williams shows you know nothing next to nothing. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Originally Posted by bbkid
Why are you throwing kisses at him...wow didn't take you for that kind.