General Colin Powell Interview

Another time you ignore the OP to bring up Obie, you really are "trending" desperate. You must have been Grubered. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic." To be correct the record, since you didn't present the entire discourse ...

.. you brought up Powell bringing the system into the "19th century" to the 20th Century .. and Powell hadn't taken over the DOS until the 21st Century!!!!

Any time "transparency" is discussed .. Obaminable comes to mind.
Any time lying is brought up ... Obaminable AND the Clintons come to mind.

But if you want to stay on topic, I will.
Former Secretary of State, Gen. Colin Powell, touches on several items of current interest during his recent interview with George Stephanopoulos. Among the topics of discussion included the General's reflections on the current state of race relations in America as well as the recent State Department email controversy.
Originally Posted by bigtex
Back to the thread topic:

"race relations in America" .... Obaminable comes to mind.
"recent State Department email controversy" ..... Clintons come to mind.

Now what comes to your mind?

George?
Al Sharpton
Eric Holder
Jessie Jackson
Ferguson
Police killing Black men who have their hands in the air
Black men killing other Black men with their hands in their pockets
I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic." To be correct the record, since you didn't present the entire discourse ...

.. you brought up Powell bringing the system into the "19th century" to the 20th Century .. and Powell hadn't taken over the DOS until the 21st Century!!!!

Any time "transparency" is discussed .. Obaminable comes to mind.
Any time lying is brought up ... Obaminable AND the Clintons come to mind.

But if you want to stay on topic, I will. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I took Powell's comment about bringing the dept out of the 19th century as to mean that was the way they were operating. I don't know how you and dull knife took it. If you think the comments are lame just ignore them so you don't make a ass of yourself again.
Ignore your lame comments, LittleEva? Never! Your stupidity never fails to make me laugh! Especially when you post something completely meaningless, and then defend it like you actually made a point worth considering. Hell no I won't ignore your posts!
Ignore your lame comments, LittleEva? Never! Your stupidity never fails to make me laugh! Especially when you post something completely meaningless, and then defend it like you actually made a point worth considering. Hell no I won't ignore your posts! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When did you change your handle to lexie lover dull knife? Or did you just wish to jump in and get your ass handed to you again? You are setting the bar low on comprehension It is evident why you left the law for your glory hole job.
Powell is political toast.

He lost my respect along time ago.

bigtex/I'va
2016 Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He lost your respect when he decided to vote for a black man for president. Like he's not entitled to make that choice, right? Combat veteran, has served the country honorably in more roles that most other men could ever even think of....for virtually his entire life. Set aside all the shit he probably had to go through and put up with because he is black....But, he's not entitled to make political or ideological choices you disagree with and is therefore not entitled to your respect? You ought to rethink it.
He lost your respect when he decided to vote for a black man for president. Like he's not entitled to make that choice, right? Combat veteran, has served the country honorably in more roles that most other men could ever even think of....for virtually his entire life. Set aside all the shit he probably had to go through and put up with because he is black....But, he's not entitled to make political or ideological choices you disagree with and is therefore not entitled to your respect? You ought to rethink it. Originally Posted by timpage
Powell voted for Oblowyou because he is BLACK or if you prefer a AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN of COLOR THAT REALLY LIKES the MONTH of FEBRUARY.
Powell voted for Oblowyou because he is BLACK or if you prefer a AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN of COLOR THAT REALLY LIKES the MONTH of FEBRUARY. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am trying to remember why I haven't blocked you....or, if I did, how you got unblocked.
When did you change your handle to lexie lover dull knife? Or did you just wish to jump in and get your ass handed to you again? You are setting the bar low on comprehension It is evident why you left the law for your glory hole job. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See what I mean?
See what I mean? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Lame, is that all you got old man?
Lame, is that all you got old man? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Lame" and "old" he's got more sense in his little finger than you've had or will have in your entire body your entire life. Not only are you ignorant, but you attempt to declare yourself a "winner" to look "relevant."

Like a couple of other of your "co-conspirators" on here, you couldn't possibly "hand" anyone their ass, because you can't even find your own with both hands!

Keep up the "good work." You confirm the analysis of YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE that public school education is a failure. Giving you 2 more years won't do shit for you. That's why you have to declare yourself a winner .. .no one else will. Even YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE calls you an educational failure. Just relax and live with it.

I repeat:

"I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic."" Or a discussion of "glory holes"!
"I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic."" Or a discussion of "glory holes"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Glory holes?"

Perhaps they are just trying to help you locate a landmark you're familiar with.

"Carry on!"
"Glory holes?"

Perhaps they are just trying to help you locate a landmark you're familiar with.
Originally Posted by bigtex
Perhaps? You seem to be quite acquainted with them. I suspect the one you use is difficult to locate, since it doesn't have to approach the size of a "landmark" ... more like the opening of pencil sharpener.

But carry on with your meaningless drivel.....or is it dribble for you?
Former Secretary of State, Gen. Colin Powell, touches on several items of current interest during his recent interview with George Stephanopoulos. Among the topics of discussion included the General's reflections on the current state of race relations in America as well as the recent State Department email controversy.

Interesting stuff!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/colin-po...133621825.html Originally Posted by bigtex
Powell is a whiner and a turncoat. He is an expert on hindsight and race play.
"Lame" and "old" he's got more sense in his little finger than you've had or will have in your entire body your entire life. Not only are you ignorant, but you attempt to declare yourself a "winner" to look "relevant."

Like a couple of other of your "co-conspirators" on here, you couldn't possibly "hand" anyone their ass, because you can't even find your own with both hands!

Keep up the "good work." You confirm the analysis of YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE that public school education is a failure. Giving you 2 more years won't do shit for you. That's why you have to declare yourself a winner .. .no one else will. Even YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE calls you an educational failure. Just relax and live with it.

I repeat:

"I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic."" Or a discussion of "glory holes"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again you express your stupidity with the "your man in the white house" remark. Verifies you are as stupid as most here know you are. Dull knife will be thrilled with your nose up his ass. Have you declared yourself a winner yet?