Who is the best bbbj artist in the land ?

Bring it Headshaft!!!!..

I'll show you how to get it ALL... lol
great thread, thanks for the info. I totally enjoyed a recent experience with Grace Preston. She's a relative newcomer to the community but knows how to please.
It would be hard to say who is the best, but I can tell you
positively the worst bj I ever had was pretty dam good.

Any time you can stick your dick in a lady's mouth it is a good day.
Any time you can stick your dick in a lady's mouth it is a good day. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
I take it you have not had teeth used

I dont think you can say one is the best but I do have my favs. In no Particular order Cassandra L'Amore, Adorna Kisses, Wynterstark, Adriana Paige, Mya Michelle, The Original Dannie, Rumor Has It, Autumn Spring , Hannah Marie and Kinky Maddy.
  • Lanny
  • 10-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm going to have to go with a tie.
Candice and Jaymelynn.

I'd love to see that tie broken! Originally Posted by Clopchep
Cant believe I forgot to mention her....EXQUISITE EXPERIENCE
I take it you have not had teeth used

I dont think you can say one is the best but I do have my favs. In no Particular order Cassandra L'Amore, Adorna Kisses, Wynterstark, Adriana Paige, Mya Michelle, The Original Dannie, Rumor Has It, Autumn Spring , Hannah Marie and Kinky Maddy. Originally Posted by Thatdude
I'm honored to be mentioned with some of the best...I think I love bbbj as much as you guys sometimes...it leaves me dripping
I may be new and I may be young, but I have been told that I am right up there with InfamousBJ and Annhellica and I heard they are fantastic. So I am adding myself to this group. I love to give head and take it all in my mouth and DT. Sloppy, wet, and oh, damn, now my panties are soaked.
Ive heard im good..too-what they say
I absolutely love to do BBBJ. i myself have been told that i should give lessons but I just let me reviews speak for themselves. if you havent gotten BCD access gents it is worth it so you can get all the juicy details.
+1 Aprill
Jade Nicole and cassandra L'Amore
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=534767

would love to get with Syeira pink and have tried contacting her on several occasions but no replies, ever..
Kayla Knox is pretty damn good as well..
I love this tHrEAD!

In no particular order, but all completely amazing:

WynterStark
Isabella Preslie
AshleyStarr - Little Miss & Ashley together is...wow!
Tori Capelli
Jessica UTR

I agree with many of the posters...all of the BBBJs have been good, but a few stand out in my mind as completely amazing.
Tori Capelli
Noel Paris
Dakota Dare
awww thanks Luiz, shlub and matchingmole for naming me...yall know bbbj is my fave activity!

xoxo