DEFINITION OF CURVY

Kira,

I would say your body type is average based on your photos. This is not a bad thing, you are a gorgeous sexy woman from what i can see. I would love to see you in the future!

I never said anything about a spinner being curvy, thats not even possible. Unless u r referring to the comment i made about myself, but i am in no way ,shape or form a spinner... i am actually now realizing that i dont even think im curvy... I quite dont know how to define my shape...
In short,when did i say spinners r curvy? ??

And can anyone give me a suggestion on my body type? ?? Thank u in advance, kisses
STAY SAFE ,STAY SWEET, STAY SEXY Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
I would say Kira can be considered curvy, when seen in person. I would also say she is a lot of fun!
Here's how they do it in pgh: Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I'm not going to weigh in on the definition of curvy, but I looked at the image in Paul's post... I'll take one of each

Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. A sincere, sweet smile does more for me than precisely perfect proportions.

I'm new at this hobby, but I hope to earn the opportunity to spend time with either Sweet Destiny or Kira, or both of them
Destiny has perfect curves - I enjoyed them and hope to again!