Alexa DiCarlo and The Real Princess Diaries

• WTF
  • 12-06-2010, 09:25 PM
I guess if a Con Man tells some parts that are true...he ain't a Con Man.
Originally Posted by Rudyard K
That ain't what I said.

To continue your analogy , if a con man speaks the truth , its the truth. If he tells you not to sit on a hot stove from your POV , I assume you'd sit on hot stove and burn your ass just to prove he was a con man. Me, I'd check the stove either way.

If a con man tells you your brakes are leaking are you going to continue driving your car or check your brakes?

I could go on and on but if you want to argue that good advice from a bad person somehow makes it bad advice.....KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.

This statement from Mr. Whiney when it comes to healthcare reform, defense spending, immigration, executive salaries, ad naseum, ad naseum, ad naseum... Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I believe in helping all folks...not just the rich. Sorry that sounds like a broken record to you. Your defense of people born with a silver spoon sounds ad naseum to me. Nothing earth shattering in those two POV's.

Guess that's more of your bouncing linear balls. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I can only lead you to water Rudyard....you having trouble following a bouncing ball ain't my problem.

I speak for the poor and the exploited-my kind has no place in this forum. Hell, we're everything exploitative madams, whoremongers, and cons can't stand.
! Originally Posted by KylieHutchence
Tell us more about your kind.....you eat arsenic for a living?

No. Souls.

Butterflies like souls...and aye-aye-aye I am a butterfly
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2010, 09:32 PM
No. Souls.
Originally Posted by KylieHutchence

I think you were trying to say ''No souls''.

That is one of those highly subjective subject matters don't ya think there Kylie?
I think you were trying to say ''No souls''.

That is one of those highly subjective subject matters don't ya think there Kylie? Originally Posted by WTF
Hmm. Black Swans are as black swans are...donchathink.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Hmm. Black Swans are as black swans are...donchathink. Originally Posted by KylieHutchence
You have me confused with Nassim Nicholas Taleb ?
You have me confused with Nassim Nicholas Taleb ? Originally Posted by WTF
No, Mila Kunis or Winona Ryder.
Well, when liars and haters team up...
I'd say choose your own adventure, but anyway.

Mods: guest this shit. I speak for the poor and the exploited-my kind has no place in this forum. Hell, we're everything exploitative madams, whoremongers, and cons can't stand.

It's day three, and I'm heading to my check-up now...

Peace! Originally Posted by KylieHutchence
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2010, 09:49 PM
No, Mila Kunis or Winona Ryder. Originally Posted by KylieHutchence
Let's stay in the tone of the thread and go with that sticky fingered Rider.
Let's stay in the tone of the thread and go with that sticky fingered Rider. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh so you're a ridah...they label you a troublemaker for that, too?
S. M. F. H
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2010, 08:10 AM
S. M. F. H Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Splendid, Males, Females, Humanity!

Nicely done Naomi

lol