Pussies do wear out.

I used to think all pussies were loose. Then I realized I had a small dick. Originally Posted by grean
Lmao! I'm glad I'm not alone! Nothing better than whipping it out and getting the disappointed "Ohhhh, we'll just have to make due" ☹️

I was going over this thread and it occurred to me that some of y'all are looking at this from an ALL OR NOTHING point of view.

For clarification: Yes SOME pussies have gotten "worn out" from multiple child births or other sorts of medical or anatomical issues but NOT ALL pussies wear out and it is NOT inevitable that EVERY pussy will wear out.

For the most part MOST pussies are NOT worn out, and the ones that are most certainly didn't get that way from regular intercourse. A normal healthy woman's pussy WILL NOT be worn out over time with the exception of losing her virginity which obviously she cannot ever regain.

Phew! Pussy rant over.

They do you can feel the difference between RW pussies and hobby pussies. Hobby pussies are tend to be over used based on usage. Also in hobby it's 10 to 15 times a week so it takes toll. Some high end ladies are tight though.
They do you can feel the difference between RW pussies and hobby pussies. Hobby pussies are tend to be over used based on usage. Also in hobby it's 10 to 15 times a week so it takes toll. Some high end ladies are tight though. Originally Posted by CuSoon
This is one of the dumbest things I've read today.
This is one of the dumbest things I've read today. Originally Posted by corona
I agree
  • grean
  • 08-29-2017, 11:02 AM
They do you can feel the difference between RW pussies and hobby pussies. Hobby pussies are tend to be over used based on usage. Also in hobby it's 10 to 15 times a week so it takes toll. Some high end ladies are tight though. Originally Posted by CuSoon
"over used based on usage " just tickles me.

What other words of wisdom can you give us?
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2017, 11:02 AM
Makes sense to me
  • grean
  • 08-29-2017, 02:23 PM
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...nd-loose-women

There..... Ladies can fuck all day & night and that will have little effect on their hoo-hoos.

Age and multiple childbirths are cited as factors bit can be remedied with ease.

Call me Dr. Grean!

Don't make me flash my completely fake medical credentials.

Cheers to all the non worn out pussies that have defied the odds of being over used based on usage!

Though I'm already on record in this thread disagreeing with the general thought in the OP, I have to ask this follow up to the OP. In your mind, which is more likely to be worn out: a pussy that has taken, say, 500 different cocks once, or one that has had the same one 500 times?
The one that took 500 cocks once (i.e. at the same time - that's how I am interpreting it).
I had a client tell me one time that he went to see a young provider I think like 19 or 20 and that when he was in her it was so loose he couldn't get any feeling and as a result was unable to finish. His actual comparison was "her pussy was so loose you could have parked a Buick in it sideways." She had never even had a kid.

So loose, worn-out feeling pussy must be due to hereditary conditions and not actual usage since I am twice as old as the provider in question and I am told quite regularly how tight mine is.

I do Kegels to maintain muscle tone also though. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
How does one do Kegels?
How does one do Kegels? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Same thing you do when you hold your urine and release it.
Is it that pussies wear out and are loose because as mentioned above we age, have kids, quit taking care of ourselves inside and out or...

could it be that some gents have small members to begin with, have had members shrink as the guy ages, possibly jacks off too much thus decreasing sensitivity and that's why there is little friction? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Nice response
age makes pussies looser than anything else, it starts after 25-30. child birth and some bad habits also result in weak pelvic floor. so for tightness there's nothing like a 19-24 yr old that takes care of herself and never gave birth.