For All You Guys That Think All Leaks Come From WK's

Gender identity you say?

I'm beginning to think that I am really a lesbian trapped in a man's anatomy.

So can I get access to the Powder Room?

The Men's Lounge has been dead lately!

Or, alternatively what if sometimes I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's anatomy but other times I'm just a dude that likes chicks- can I get access to the Powder Room and the Men's Lounge??

Those that live by the letter of the law will die by the letter of the law.

There is the law, and the spirit of the law.

I'm pretty sure that the powers that be called them "guidelines" for a reason.
What is wrong with me having premium access? I am here for the same as all of you.. I'm not causing issues.. Just finding women to have fun with so can someone please tell me what's wrong with me having premium access???? Originally Posted by Sistine

nothing at all.. I know a few Providers who have Lesbian and Bi girls as clients.. wish more of yall would review. would be nice to see another perspective
But there are a lot of guys paying hundreds of dollars for that access with the expectations of their privacy.

. Originally Posted by rockerrick

if so then they are ignorant if they think any aspect of this site is private,
My account is set up as a hobbiest ... It gives the option when signing up for an account to choose gender.. I chose female.. However since I am a hobbiest and am signed up as such I don't have access to any powder room nor would I care to read it... I think if I was set up as a provider then I would have access to the powder room... But that's not the case nor will it ever be.. I think the rules should be pertained to hobby/provider instead of male/female .... Just my opinion. But I am here doing what the rest of you do just trying to have fun not cause drama or look up dirt to cause waves... I want women I want to create reviews from my point of view and I def want the extra space for my emails... I don't want problems or issues or threads started about me.. If anyone has questions or concerns about me please PM me let's chat otherwise please play nice .. Give me a chance and you all will see I'm not drama and would rarely if ever chime in anywhere except ISO and reviews...
Those here to buy pussy go to the locker room. Those selling pussy go to the powder room. Seems simple enough.
My account is set up as a hobbiest ... It gives the option when signing up for an account to choose gender.. I chose female.. However since I am a hobbiest and am signed up as such I don't have access to any powder room nor would I care to read it... I think if I was set up as a provider then I would have access to the powder room... But that's not the case nor will it ever be.. I think the rules should be pertained to hobby/provider instead of male/female .... Just my opinion. But I am here doing what the rest of you do just trying to have fun not cause drama or look up dirt to cause waves... I want women I want to create reviews from my point of view and I def want the extra space for my emails... I don't want problems or issues or threads started about me.. If anyone has questions or concerns about me please PM me let's chat otherwise please play nice .. Give me a chance and you all will see I'm not drama and would rarely if ever chime in anywhere except ISO and reviews... Originally Posted by Sistine
Mebbe sum o' tha fellers h'yar gots thar panties inna wad cuz thar a-feared thet yore a-getting mo' pussy than they is.
My account is set up as a hobbiest ... It gives the option when signing up for an account to choose gender.. I chose female.. However since I am a hobbiest and am signed up as such I don't have access to any powder room nor would I care to read it... I think if I was set up as a provider then I would have access to the powder room... But that's not the case nor will it ever be.. I think the rules should be pertained to hobby/provider instead of male/female .... Just my opinion. But I am here doing what the rest of you do just trying to have fun not cause drama or look up dirt to cause waves... I want women I want to create reviews from my point of view and I def want the extra space for my emails... I don't want problems or issues or threads started about me.. If anyone has questions or concerns about me please PM me let's chat otherwise please play nice .. Give me a chance and you all will see I'm not drama and would rarely if ever chime in anywhere except ISO and reviews... Originally Posted by Sistine
Many of today's whores were wives in the past.

It's not up to any of us here to give you a chance.

Once the owners allow you to maintain premium access then the bisexual and lesbian whores will argue they hobby as well and deserve access.

I doubt it is a can of worms anyone wants to open
Relax Sistine. The thread is NOT an attack on you.

It is an attack on the MOD that gave you premium access. The reviews will get relocated into CoEd and your Premium access will be removed shortly.
Originally Posted by Whispers

Once again, you are suggesting things that would get your husband's account banned.

This is a PRIVATELY owned board with guidelines set down by the owners.

Read the GUIDELINE and understand it. The decision on who has access to what is GENDER specific. There is information available to MEN... and information available to WOMEN.... It is NOT specific to whether one is a hobbyist or a provider.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment. Originally Posted by Whispers

Seems the Mods were doing their job.

The problem lies within who wrote the GL.

Semantics.

There is no distinction being that Men have to be Hobbyist and Women have to be Providers.

A little revision is needed here if it is truly not the intent of the owners.
Actually it is very clear, men and women have their own areas.
You are the one throwing hobbyist in there not the owners.
No where does that guideline say anything about hobbyist.
It also doesn't say anything about elephants, should they have access too?
Those here to buy pussy go to the locker room. Those selling pussy go to the powder room. Seems simple enough. Originally Posted by redbeard42
Not quite so....

What about those who buy dick and are male/female/TS??
What about those who sell dick and are male (we already covered TSs)
SO, its not ok for a single user to have multiple accounts but OK for two user to share an account? Originally Posted by RickRyder
Not in this case. If a male member allows a female to have access to PA material he should and can be banned.
Seems the Mods were doing their job.

The problem lies within who wrote the GL.

Semantics.

There is no distinction being that Men have to be Hobbyist and Women have to be Providers.

A little revision is needed here if it is truly not the intent of the owners. Originally Posted by Precious_b
There is no problem with the guideline. It is clear that a female gets no access to male areas.
There is no problem with the guideline. It is clear that a female gets no access to male areas. Originally Posted by Whispers
Damn. I'm here for females to have access to my male area. I hope this doesn't change things.
Originally Posted by Zarr
I'll just point out that, RR's thread began at little past 9:00am, and Sistine had commented by a little past 11:00am. So for someone who is onlyhere to look at provider ads and doesn't really care about the banter of people she doesn't know, she sure got involved in this thread rather quickly.

Just an observation. Carry on.

Because someone emailed me the thread and brought it to my attention Originally Posted by Sistine

For those knowledgeable with the software here (and, especially for those who are not!) there's drop down button at the top of any thread page. "Thread tools."

Click on that and the last item in the drop down is "Subscribe to this thread" which means the system will send you a pm notice of any new posts to the thread. If your pm box is set up to send you an em when you get a new pm you get a virtual instant notice of new replies.

One may also subscribe to any forum for new threads and post by using the "Forum Tools" drop down at the top of any forum.

Candidly, subscriptions unless used wisely, could certainly overwhelm a member's PM box and load the email account, too.

= = = = =

And from the old aspd days ... the female moderators there were given access to read ROS/BCD portions of reviews, but they could not post in such thread; they did not have locker room access.

BustyGirl, the site owner, had access to all forums, including the male-only areas, and she used it infrequently, but she used it nonetheless when necessary.

Personally, I see nothing wrong or untoward with giving verified ladies access to their own reviews, at the very least, and, indeed to all ROS in reviews, just like the guys.

Harsh as it may seem, I think it would be fair and of great benefit to certain ladies for them learn from their own reviews. Could not harm the other ladies either to know what makes guys tick. And if the guys wanted to be way more explicit they could always post in the male only areas.

There are sites out there where the sexes all have equal access since, after all, the common philosophy there is that males and females are more or less partners in the hobby.

Not a very popular thought here for many males, however.

But, as I noted elsewhere earlier today:

Kudos and courage rewards are due every lady in the hobby, especially those who are brave enough to put her face or a body into a post or a showcase.

They truly are our valorous partners in the hobby.

Adding just now:

Males who cannot subscribe to the above cannot be considered gentlemen in my book.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 06:00 PM
This is a Privately owned and operated site for profit. The expense involved in changing thins most like outweighs any financial return.

I originally surmised that you were knowledgeable enough to understand. I am beginning to think that all you care about is catering to any woman's point of view that might yield you some attention. Originally Posted by Whispers
You know, I comprehend this is a privately owned site. I get it that the owners get to make the rules. And I have a reasonably decent understanding of what the rules ARE.

The discussion was not quite that--but what the rules SHOULD BE. And here we disagree. But please get off you soap box that I select my "side" of an argument based upon whether it is a man or woman making the case.

Here are some posts by others--including folks I don't know at all, or in some cases have had serious disagreements with in the past.

nothing at all.. I know a few Providers who have Lesbian and Bi girls as clients.. wish more of yall would review. would be nice to see another perspective Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Those here to buy pussy go to the locker room. Those selling pussy go to the powder room. Seems simple enough. Originally Posted by redbeard42
Redbeard focuses it most simply: YOU and others see it as a GENDER issue. I and others see it as a ROLE (client/provider) issue. Either approach leaves some fuzzy issues, but in my mind the role-based division is cleaner and more appropriate. And either has no clear answer for a bisexual provider who also hires other providers of both sexes.

If TS providers are allowed in the provider area then your gender-based argument starts to crack. I know from previous posts you are not a big fan of male providers, but should they have access to the Powder Room, or do we pretend they don't really exist.

I understand your POV, I don't claim you shouldn't have that perspective, but for you to argue that it is somehow morally superior makes very little logical sense. [Again, I acknowledge that is the way it IS, that is not the issue].

I fundamentally agree with Ralphey that hearing a woman client's perspective would be quite interesting and potentially useful. Those who have no interest can ignore those reviews. Same as I ignore reviews that do not appeal to me. But if the details of men's reviews are given "protection" from the provider's eyes, why shouldn't a woman's review deserve the same "protection"?

Believe as you wish, but your opinions are no more divinely inspired than the rest of ours. And quite honestly, neither are those of the owners--though they get to decide which imperfect rules to implement.

And as is often the case, while I was typing this CK said the essence of it better than I did.