Really Guys???? Are ya serious?

Is "how much?" as rude a question as "how much longer?" or "do you mind if i get this call real quick?" or "is it in?"
  • L.A.
  • 12-20-2012, 04:54 AM
I saw 400 for 60 minutes...that's enough information for me to make a decision.
Vouz le vous couche avec moi? (spelling) Originally Posted by luiz7667
That would be "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi", mon cher...
That would be "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi", mon cher... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Merci Beaucoup mon minou
Attachment 182704
It's unfortunate that my cousins aren't all my twins...G . . . E O F ............ ............ >>>......................... .. F
It's unfortunate that my cousins aren't all my twins...[/I][/B][/COLOR]G . . . E O F ............ ............ >>>......................... .. F[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
So, just how many cousins do you have hanging around the incall during sessions?

And why?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
oi.

Interesting.

See I frequently run specials. So that question doesn't offend me unless its a newbie. That just makes me nervous
Esme is one cool smart chick.

You haters need to lay off the hateraid.

You rock Esme. Please get involved in more threads, please, please.
It's getting as bland around here as Obama's second term.

There is no sin except bland.
The real annoying question isnt "how much" its "WHY so much" or when they see your lowest rate is 250+ and they say "well i was looking for more of $60"
The real annoying question isnt "how much" its "WHY so much" or when they see your lowest rate is 250+ and they say "well i was looking for more of $60" Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

Well that is an easy one ... just send them packing. No harm, no foul.
The real annoying question isnt "how much" its "WHY so much" or when they see your lowest rate is 250+ and they say "well i was looking for more of $60" Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Good one Lola.
That has to rank up there with the most annoying questions.
I'm sure that is followed up with:

"Will you take a check?"
In regards to this being post #58, I always tell my kids when they get attention its not always the attention they want. I contacted the OP and had a pleasant exchange. Scheduling kept us apart; I can see now it could have been quite a stimulating session. Good luck to all of you!
Good one Lola.
That has to rank up there with the most annoying questions.
I'm sure that is followed up with:

"Will you take a check?" Originally Posted by Clouddancer
I usually reply to such questions with this little segment. It gets the point across.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695...ker-v-hobbyist
An easy solution to the guys that haggle is to remove menu items. If he wants 50 bucks off say ok no BBBJ.