Ladies cars that make you horney

Tara,, I have a drop dead gorgeous electron blue Z06 Corvette (yes, its nasty fast) that I would be happy to share Originally Posted by David426
And I have to say if I didn't have the red vet, from what I saw today, your vet would have been the one I would have been laying on.
Tara, I personally think you should do photo shoots with both cars.

As to answer your question, I have and will always personally prefer Porsches. If you really want to make me wet before I even get into it, have a 911 Twin Turbo and we might not even make it out of the parking lot or garage...
  • Sami
  • 02-23-2010, 06:00 AM
Country girls in a BIG ole Truck..... Originally Posted by selot

<< Big Trucks
Just in case you'd like a British flair to your photo shoot....
Attached Images File Type: jpg Jaguar-XK-Coupe.jpg (64.0 KB, 136 views)
For raw American muscle I can not believe no one mentioned the Dodge Viper. The new ACR Viper has over 600HP stock, and it has broken the Nurburgring Nordschleife and Laguna Seca track records.

So long as she's begging me to shove it up her tailpipe she can pretned she's any kind of car she wants to.....Oh..never mind.
My dream car is a BMW 3 Series convertible.

So, last June I went to BMW of Dallas and bought one, right off the showroom floor! It's gorgeous-a pearl white 335i , tan leather interior, and chrome BMW wheels. I love it! 13,000 miles and not one problem. And it's VERY FAST (I've had it to 100 but scared to go over that LOL)! Only thing is, there's only two times a year that it's feasible to take the top down(its a metal top that automatically disappears into the trunk-in only 10 seconds)-brief times during the spring and fall, I'd say maybe 30-35 total days out of 365. Oh well, I love it anyway. H
The true measure of a good design is its timeless beauty. This car is 20 years old.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 3736speng red nsx.jpg (72.2 KB, 110 views)
mercedes slr mclaren baby! Originally Posted by Angel Cross
Mercedes SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
Sorry I don't have a pic of my Blk on Blk NSX , but here is a nice yellow . Just like the F16 fighter aircraft , still beautiful after all these years.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 3736dbrophy yel NSX.jpg (213.3 KB, 106 views)
One that works, with no problems.
  • npita
  • 03-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Obviously you haven't met me yet. Supercharged, high boost, NSX. 0-60 in 4 sec. 2800lbs 400hp, black on black, stabled in Cowtown. Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
TheNSX is a really nice car, but if fast is what turns you on, buy a bike:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Hayabusa

0-60 in 2.6

As far as cars go, you can buy a Lotus Elise for about the same price as a vette and have an exotic car that one rarely sees.