False flag operation: bombs

I wrote on FB that who ever made the pipe bombs knew nothing about bombs and it was deleted.
Interesting. Now that you mention it I haven't seen an individual post about it on FB.
The Liberals are still trying to control the exchange of information.

I've been closely monitoring some of the critical interviews the past couple of months on Fox. I've noticed that the signal gets "frozen" at critical points in the interviews. The other channels are not "frozen"!
I think it is rational, fair and true to hypothesize the existence of a false flag operation here. Do you deny its possibility? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I think it's a long-shot possibility, if I may respectfully disagree with you, friendly fred.

Who the fuck would drop 7-8 crude explosive packages into mailboxes with clues screaming out from each of them? The culprit surely had to know he will be found and apprehended in short shrift. That means before midterm Election Day. So if it is a lefty trying to run a false flag deception, it will backfire big-time. My guess is it's probably a righty looking for his 15 minutes of fame.
You really believe that, Ellen, or are you just trying to be glib?

Hope it’s glib, because the rest of the memes you’re posting are just ignorant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If someone put a firecracker inside a pipe and taped a battery on it with two wires, it could technically be called a "bomb".

It wouldn't hold a candle to the thousands of bombs that left wing motherfuckers actually detonated in the late 60's/early 70's, killing and maiming people.

All those motherfuckers should be shot.
I think it's a long-shot possibility, if I may respectfully disagree with you, friendly fred.

Who the fuck would drop 7-8 crude explosive packages into mailboxes with clues screaming out from each of them? The culprit surely had to know he will be found and apprehended in short shrift. That means before midterm Election Day. So if it is a lefty trying to run a false flag deception, it will backfire big-time. My guess is it's probably a righty looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes, I agree with you, based upon the probabilities.

The liberals are secretly sad no bomb has even exploded.

I think the construction of the bombs made it impossible for them to be deliverable through the mail and detonated in the targets presence.

I hope we eventually get all the facts.
After watching what the Dems did during Kavanaugh, they showed that they are capable of doing anything.
If someone put a firecracker inside a pipe and taped a battery on it with two wires, it could technically be called a "bomb".

It wouldn't hold a candle to the thousands of bombs that left wing motherfuckers actually detonated in the late 60's/early 70's, killing and maiming people.

All those motherfuckers should be shot. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Start with Bill Ayers. He's the mofo who helped launch odumbo's political career. Former Weather Underground lieutenant. How the fuck did he escape jail time?
Start with Bill Ayers. He's the mofo who helped launch odumbo's political career. Former Weather Underground lieutenant. How the fuck did he escape jail time? Originally Posted by lustylad
Some rule of procedure was violated in the trial process. As Billy Ayers said, "Guilty as sin, free as a bird." I think Hillary is singing that tune now...
After watching what the Dems did during Kavanaugh, they showed that they are capable of doing anything. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
.. and add to that facilitating an invasion of our country by foreigners ....

Desperate and deranged mentally challenged do-nothings at work.

Now they have to cook up another batch of fake polls.
.. and add to that facilitating an invasion of our country by foreigners ....

Desperate and deranged mentally challenged do-nothings at work.

Now they have to cook up another batch of fake polls. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They will try to assassinate Trump when it sinks in they can't remove him from office any other way...
Who is they, Marshall?

If anybody seriously suggested that, you and the rest of your buddies would be screaming your asses off.

So let's just look at the facts. The only people talking about blowing people up, assassinating people, wishing death on others are YOU and your fellow neocon pals.
Who is they, Marshall?

If anybody seriously suggested that, you and the rest of your buddies would be screaming your asses off.

So let's just look at the facts. The only people talking about blowing people up, assassinating people, wishing death on others are YOU and your fellow neocon pals. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The party of ISIS, ie: dimms

We are screaming our asses off, but it only gets covered on FOX NEWS!!!! lol Your liberals masters have decided that you don't have to see it, so they don't let your media cover it. AS IF you would not be happy to see Trump assassinated! lol

Cruise around the internet and you will find plenty of assassination talk and even attempts. I just did it before posting...

So let's just look at the facts. The only people talking about blowing people up, assassinating people, wishing death on others are YOU and your fellow neocon pals. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah ok... let's just look at the facts!

Did you say "talking about blowing people up"? Is Madonna a neo-con?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF3n3b_gyxY

Did you say "assassinating people" and "wishing death on others"? Was James Hodgkinson a neo-con too?

• WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 01:26 PM
The Liberals are still trying to control the exchange of information.

I've been closely monitoring some of the critical interviews the past couple of months on Fox. I've noticed that the signal gets "frozen" at critical points in the interviews. The other channels are not "frozen"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Whaaaaat?

You're monitoring Fox News and the screen freezes up at critical times and Fox News is not aware of such trickery?

Have you tried adjusting your tin foil hat?