Shitstream media ratings down ... Hannity, Von Susteren and O'Reilly were better off a year ago

No elections this year and they are watching NASCAR
Since this seems to be the main "news source" for a lot of posters on this site

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...1c63_blog.html
  • CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Fox News continues its reign as the cable news king, but the News Corp. news channel is not immune to the slowdown in cable news. This was Fox’s lowest quarter since the second quarter 2008. In primetime, Fox News is down -1% in total viewers and down -14% in younger viewers. In total day viewing FNC is up +2% in total viewers and down -5% in younger viewers. Fox News has the top 13 cable news programs in Total Viewers and 13 of the top 15 in A25-54 viewers.
The ratings for Q2 2012:
  • Primetime (Mon-Sun): 1.791M Total Viewers / 355,000 A25-54
  • Total Day (Mon-Sun): 1.052M Total Viewers / 254,000 A25-54
With primetime showing declines: Bill O’Reilly down -18% and Sean Hannity down -16% in younger viewers, FNC’s daytime programs lead the demo growth. “America Live with Megyn Kelly” had the largest year-to-year gains up +21% in A25-54 viewers. Kelly was out on maternity leave for much of Q2 ’11.
“Happening Now” with Jon Scott and Jenna Lee is up +16% and “Studio B with Shepard Smith” (subject of this week’s “My First Big Break” on mediabistroTV, see it Thursday) was up +16% in the younger demo.
“The Five” had its highest ranked quarter. Appropriately, the 5pm show is the 5th most-popular show on cable news, but it is down -21% in the demo vs. Glenn Beck which aired at this time last year. Also, late night show “Red Eye” had its highest-rated quarter in Total Viewers.
Sean Hannity is an idiot. Piers Morgan is right behind him.
  • CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 03:57 PM
yup
Corpy, you never cease to amaze. If it wasnt for Whiny, the lying sack of shit, you would be the biggest chickenshit on the board. in fact, you WERE named Chickenshit of the Year I recall.

You'll do anything to keep from posting a truthful answer, won't you? OH, AND YOU HAVEN'T YET OFFERED A CLARIFICATION ON MARK SANFORD, ONLY YOUR PHOTOSHOP JERKOFF ABOUT MONICA LEWINSKY...the cheapest whine about President Clinton of all time.

But you'll rip me on a typo? That's rich.

Good thing I didn't misspell "play with your own shit!"

Creepy sick fucker.

No wonder you are the Sandbox's BIGGEST LOSER!

Fox News continues its reign as the cable news king, but the News Corp. news channel is not immune to the slowdown in cable news. This was Fox’s lowest quarter since the second quarter 2008. In primetime, Fox News is down -1% in total viewers and down -14% in younger viewers. In total day viewing FNC is up +2% in total viewers and down -5% in younger viewers. Fox News has the top 13 cable news programs in Total Viewers and 13 of the top 15 in A25-54 viewers.
The ratings for Q2 2012:
  • Primetime (Mon-Sun): 1.791M Total Viewers / 355,000 A25-54
  • Total Day (Mon-Sun): 1.052M Total Viewers / 254,000 A25-54
With primetime showing declines: Bill O’Reilly down -18% and Sean Hannity down -16% in younger viewers, FNC’s daytime programs lead the demo growth. “America Live with Megyn Kelly” had the largest year-to-year gains up +21% in A25-54 viewers. Kelly was out on maternity leave for much of Q2 ’11.
“Happening Now” with Jon Scott and Jenna Lee is up +16% and “Studio B with Shepard Smith” (subject of this week’s “My First Big Break” on mediabistroTV, see it Thursday) was up +16% in the younger demo.
“The Five” had its highest ranked quarter. Appropriately, the 5pm show is the 5th most-popular show on cable news, but it is down -21% in the demo vs. Glenn Beck which aired at this time last year. Also, late night show “Red Eye” had its highest-rated quarter in Total Viewers. Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, evidently you didn't read what has already been posted and cited above @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052926922&post count=6. Note these numbers are substantially above what you -- notably without citation -- speciously posted.

FNC

Primetime:
2.695M Total Viewers / 454,000 A25-54
Total Day: . 1.480M Total Viewers / 275,000 A25-54

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/23/cable-news-ratings-for-wednesday-may-22-2013/183873/

"Fox News has seen its ratings rise year-to-date by 31 percent in total day viewership and 17 percent in its primetime audience."

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc-7-year-ratings-low/2013/05/21/id/505652#ixzz2UAFz8Isb

Corpy, you never cease to amaze. If it wasnt for Whiny, the lying sack of shit, you would be the biggest chickenshit on the board. in fact, you WERE named Chickenshit of the Yeas as I recall.

You'll do anything to keep from posting a truthful answer, won't you?

But you'll rip me on a typo? That's rich.

Good thing I didn't misspell "play with your own shit!"

Creepy sick fucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your opinion, you dumb-ass golem fuck, is trumped by the poll -- of your devise -- that shows you were elected by the forum to be:
Corpy, NOBODY but you thinks your numbers apply to the twelve month trend cited in this thread ... Thats because they DON'T!

Stubborn as a mule, dumber than a post.

You are ECCIE's BIGGEST LOSER
Corpy, NOBODY but you thinks your numbers apply to the twelve month trend cited in this thread ... Thats because they DON'T!

Stubborn as a mule, dumber than a post.

You are ECCIE's BIGGEST LOSER Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the lame-ass golem fuck that used an out-dated, libertard article to support your May, 2013, contention, you dumb-ass golem fuck. The evidence cited shows you for the ignorant buffoon you are, you lying-ass golem fuck. Plus, your opinion, you reprobate golem fuck, is trumped by the poll -- of your own devise -- that shows you were elected by the forum to be:

You're the lame-ass golem fuck that used an out-dated, libertard article to support your May, 2013, contention, you dumb-ass golem fuck. The evidence cited shows you for the ignorant buffoon you are, you lying-ass golem fuck. Plus, your opinion, you reprobate golem fuck, is trumped by the poll -- of your own devise -- that shows you were elected by the forum to be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I cited a twelve month trend. A Twelve month trend is a twelve month trend. I said their audiences were bigger a year ago and they were.

PERIOD.

You keep arguing like a stupid fucking schoolyard bully who keeps getting his ass handed to him and keeps denying it's HIS ass.

It's YOUR ass, Corpy.

You and Mr. LOOKATMELOOKATME hurl as many insults as you like. But truth is truth.

I cited a twelve month trend. A Ttwelve month trend is a twelve month trend. I said their audiences were Bigger a year ago and they were.

You keep arguing like a stupid fucking schoolyard bully who keeps getting his ass handed to him and keeps denying it's HIS ass.

It's YOUR ass, Corpy.

You and Mr. LOOKATMELOOKATME hurl as many insults as you like. But truth is truth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your a dumb, hypocritical golem fuck that cannot interpret or recognize facts, you dumb-ass golem fuck. The truth is the truth; the data and current articles maintain more viewers are watching FNC than were watching last year, you dumb-ass golem fuck. Try reading this again, you illiterate golem fuck:

"Compared with 2012's week of May 14 to May 18, MSNBC’s total day results were down 17% in viewers overall and 22% among the 25-54 demo, Deadline reports.

"In contrast, Fox News, the No. 1 cable news network, has seen its ratings increase as news of Obama's scandals have developed."

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...#ixzz2UFy7hV1O
That doesn't compare ratings during the same period.

I don't give a fuck what numbers you produce, manufacture or cite. My OP is irrefutable. Want to do dailies, weeklies. You're the one who doesn't understand ratings, CORPY. Go back into your little catbox of TURDS WITH FRIENDS and produce numbers for the time period quoted that indicate my OP is inaccurate.

Additionally, what you keep quoting doesn't say anything other than as Obama's misfortunes increase so do Fox's numbers. duh, REALLY? Liars preaching to idiots.

when are you going to discuss Mark Sanford, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine?

That doesn't compare ratings during the same period.

I don't give a fuck what numbers you produce, manufacture or cite. My OP is irrefutable. Want to do dailies, weeklies. You're the one who doesn't understand ratings, CORPY. Go back into your little catbox of TURDS WITH FRIENDS and produce numbers for the time period quoted that indicate my OP is inaccurate.

Additionally, what you keep quoting doesn't say anything other than as Obama's misfortunes increase so do Fox's numbers. duh, REALLY? Liars preaching to idiots.

when are you going to discuss Mark Sanford, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Deflect, deflect, deflect you equivocating golem jackass -- it proves your OP is banal nonsense and that you are a stupid, defective golem reprobate for posting it when you did. The dailies and the weeklies were cited, you dumb-ass golem fuck, and they don't support your OP, you dumb-ass golem reprobate.

Regarding the Sanford versus Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator comparison, you dumb-ass golem fuck, your ignorant, illiterate golem ass still hasn't mastered simple, fundamental facts:

• CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 06:07 PM
CBJ7, evidently you didn't read what has already been posted and cited above @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052926922&post count=6. Note these numbers are substantially above what you -- notably without citation -- speciously posted.

FNC

Primetime: 2.695M Total Viewers / 454,000 A25-54

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/23/cable-news-ratings-for-wednesday-may-22-2013/183873/

"Fox News has seen its ratings rise year-to-date by 31 percent in total day viewership and 17 percent in its primetime audience."

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc-7-year-ratings-low/2013/05/21/id/505652#ixzz2UAFz8Isb

Your opinion, you dumb-ass golem fuck, is trumped by the poll -- of your devise -- that shows you were elected by the forum to be: Originally Posted by I B Hankering

NEWSMAX?

that's like asking Fox to rate themselves

forgot to mention you and the rest of the idgets on this thread making excuses for Fox are too dumb to tell the difference between overall ratings and individual program ratings ..

but everyone knows that anyway
NEWSMAX?

that's like asking Fox to rate themselves Originally Posted by CJ7
You're truly one myopic SOB when you wear your Kool Aid goggles, CBJ7.

FNC

Primetime:
2.695M Total Viewers / 454,000 A25-54

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...2-2013/183873/