Punctuality in outcalls

I'm not gonna lie. I don't want people speculating and making false claims about me. But if there is a 50/50 chance someone has something I don't want, I want to know about it so that I can avoid them. Why risk it? Of course I understand why claims such as this can't be made publicly.
Sometimes it's okay to speculate. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Sure it is Paul. Of course.

I think most people enjoy speculation, as long as it's not about them. Really it can even be about them, as long as it's not negative, and as long as not too too many people are participating in the speculation. As we've seen, at that point it's no longer speculation, it's crucifixion.

I guess people don't mind crucifying certain other people. I know people hate being crucified themselves.

From what I can gather we can't speculate about two or three particular things. I find it funny because that shit doesn't seem much more illegal or even unpopular as the stated subject matter of this fucking board.

Me? I'm just trying to find some safe, steady pussy that doesn't look like a poorly drawn comic-book character and isn't cartoonishly retarded.
Me? I'm just trying to find some safe, steady pussy that doesn't look like a poorly drawn comic-book character and isn't cartoonishly retarded. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Sure, aren't we all? Unfortunately they don't last long and we are required to continue the quest. Unless we are satisfied by a bunch of old bags.
if shes trying to squeeze out a raisnette

I cut her some slack
things tend to get backed up..

strike when the irons HOT

I say
Without actually doing the math I would say 70% of the upstate NY hooks run between 160 and 210 pounds and shit like Saint Bernards.
Maybe I've just had a run of bad luck/timing, but it seems everytime I book an outcall (which is not too often), the provider either is running very late or no shows. You'd think an outcall would be rather convenient, but it always turns into "why isn't she here, why haven't I heard back, etc?"

Is this the case with anyone else, and do any providers have a perspective on why it might be hard for them to arrive on time? Originally Posted by AmherstGuy
I guess life happens sometimes but whether incall or outcall I don't take a date unless i'm pretty clear to do so. I like to get ample notice for any type of date so I have the time to prepare and be on time. I'm getting anxiety typing this response at the thought of even being 10 minutes late lol.