How many ladies offer Dinner Date sessions? How many Clients like the idea ?

I like to be at a bar and have a so called stranger meet me and we end up in the parking lot then back at my place... I enjoy going out and having a great time. Sometimes the company is really nice and it is priceless....
Truly
How will we set up this pick up in a bar? That sounds like my kind of kink. The only problem I can see is if I start hitting on the wrong woman at the bar and get knocked on my ass my some jealous boy friend.
Lol but you know what I look like....
Truly
How will we set up this pick up in a bar? That sounds like my kind of kink. The only problem I can see is if I start hitting on the wrong woman at the bar and get knocked on my ass my some jealous boy friend. Originally Posted by tucson

Watch out, there is an upcharge for the lady to rescue you.
Well I will let you all know how it comes out. Truly wasn't aware of my silver dollar fetish so I had to make sure she didn't show up commando. What would you suggest I use as a pick up line?
I just like to keep it simple and call a Dinner Date a 3 hour appointment. That's plenty of time for everything.
EM Then you consider a dinner date on the clock? If you were to invite your hair dresser to dinner after she/he has taken care of your hair would you expect her/him to charge the same rate as getting your hair done. The dinner date in my mind is just a way of saying thank you for all you have done for me. I am generous and polite when I see a woman. My idea of a successful date is when we both look back and smile about the time we spent together.
I do dinner dates often. However long the dinner is that's just me and the client's time to get to know each other and enjoy each other on a different level other than bcd. i am not a clock watcher at all our time would begin when we get bcd. I think that's only fair anyway if a client has booked 2hrs and dinner why would you up sale him at all he is already paying for a nice dinner and has booked more than one hour. I feel if you up sale him at this point he will probably not come back to see you.
I have dinner dates about twice a week, I love them! I love to have real intellectual conversations with my clients, it is such a turn on!! Nothing gets me turned on like a good conversation, good food and a chocolate covered client to end with! My only rule is NO TEQUILA! I go from Lola Brea to Sasha Fierce in seconds lol!!!
I find that when I travel it's very hard to get to know someones likes and dislikes in an hour our two. When you go out on a "dinner date" over 3 or 4 hours you can better judge a person and learn what turns them on, and off for that matter. As for price I don't think it should be full price but I'm not sure that the ladies should make if free either. After all they are spending their time and effort to dress the part and to make conversation.
  • Jaci
  • 02-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Beer & Pizza Im in!!!!
Kisses, Jaci
Well, there ARE certain cirmcumstances in which I'd pay to watch a provider eat. It might even involve a restaurant. Then, again.....
I have one long term friend(6yrs.) that I do lunch & dinner dates with(when he behaves) off the clock & dessert is on him. We both enjoy each others company & I'm very comfortable with him.
I've even been to play pool @ main event with a client & it was off the clock, but he was really good to me & again we enjoyed each others company.
So I guess it would depend on the relationship & the circumstance of the situation.
I will do dinner off the clock for a regular friend but a new friend wouldn't get the same treatment.
I had no idea so many of you lovely ladies would be interested in going to dinner before hand. I guess my previous encounters have been with people who were all business, and maybe that's why I don't hobby as much.

That being said, I would love to take a number of you out for a nice meal and just see where it goes. It seems like a great way to get to know someone and start to create a relationship that could benefit both parties.

Cant wait to get back to Dallas from Ireland in April!
This is NOT a review.
I spent the afternoon with a lady I picked up in a bar. Her name is Truly Passion we had a fantastic time together and I was treated like a king. The bar pick up scene was funny as I asked her while the bar tender was standing there is she was married. When she said no I invited her to join me on a trip to Vegas to get married. Her reply was priceless when she said "let's just have the honeymoon and forget the wedding". I so much enjoy a woman with a sense of humor and Taylor is that woman. Thanks babe for a great time.
PS I have another picture to add to my avatar.