To the Rotten Apples......Brothas

• N.M.
  • 02-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Someone changed their showcase because I wrote a review of them. And then the provider blocked me off of P411. But I moved on. Some of these NBA providers aren't worth the time, OP. Get over it. Originally Posted by Drealman832
Interesting.
Did she decline/remove your okay request before she blocked you ?
If she did for No legitimate reason you can report her to P411, Gina doesn't play BSC hoes' funny games.
Interesting.
Did she decline/remove your okay request before she blocked you ?
If she did for No legitimate reason you can report her to P411, Gina doesn't play BSC hoes' funny games.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
She gave the OK, and then questioned why I wrote a review. Once I told her that I usually write reviews, she told me not to contact her anymore. THEN she blocked me.

It's whatever, though. More lovely ladies in the sea
She gave the OK, and then questioned why I wrote a review. Once I told her that I usually write reviews, she told me not to contact her anymore. THEN she blocked me.

It's whatever, though. More lovely ladies in the sea Originally Posted by Drealman832
So you seen a NBA hoe & she got mad that you wrote a review?
Right on
Have popcorn and Tequila!
Continue Please!
Group hug later!
Someone changed their showcase because I wrote a review of them. And then the provider blocked me off of P411. But I moved on. Some of these NBA providers aren't worth the time, OP. Get over it. Originally Posted by Drealman832
So was the provider the last review you did ? If so did she say anything about her being NBA before the appointment?
  • N.M.
  • 02-07-2017, 02:17 PM
So you seen a NBA hoe & she got mad that you wrote a review? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I need to study fucktards linguistics more, I thought he said "she changed her showcase" (meaning she went NBA) after he reviewed her

In either case unless she specifically asked him not to write a review or she had a No review policy stated in her showcase, I don't see how him writing a review was a problem for her ?
All of his reviews seem to be "positive" (yes recommendations) except for one BP provider

Bipolar hoes be Cray Cray....
I need to study fucktards linguistics more, I thought he said "she changed her showcase" (meaning she went NBA) after he reviewed her

In either case unless she specifically asked him not to write a review or she had a No review policy stated in her showcase, I don't see how him writing a review was a problem for her ?
All of his reviews seem to be "positive" (yes recommendations) except for one BP provider

I didn't understand that part either but I figured it was a typo lol
So you seen a NBA hoe & she got mad that you wrote a review? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
She went NBA AFTER I posted my review.

Yes. She went NBA after I posted my review. She never told me NOT to post a review; we had a good session, so I had no reason to lie about her.
  • Heman
  • 02-07-2017, 09:47 PM
^ is that one of bella hooker who keeps updating her showcase 24/7 cheez
^ is that one of bella hooker who keeps updating her showcase 24/7 cheez Originally Posted by Heman
No
Natalia Mori and Dorothy monroe both of you'll are beyond hot but why do you'll go at these dudes like that. I mean to me that's unattractive. Calling potential clients names, like in what business model they do that at. Please remember when a pussy was handed out they didn't just stop at yours. Like, most of us bust our ass and if we talked to our clients like you'll do we would be homeless and begging for change. At some point you'll looks will fade and well..... Originally Posted by shinepro

"You'll"...... ???? Really............????

When you learn to speak correct "English"... let me know......

PLUS..... says the fucktard on a HOOKER board.............

It's whatever, though. More lovely ladies in the sea Originally Posted by Drealman832
Bunch of brothas have reviewed her since your review..
That crazy ho aint NBA
She'd starve if it wasn't for black clients fucking her
Bunch of brothas have reviewed her since your review..
That crazy ho aint NBA
She'd starve if it wasn't for black clients fucking her Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Amen to that & Crazy don't even begin to describe that whore...

He must have hit her with the MULE!!!

Ahahahahaha