Spring Poke Her Time!

my "first time" playing poker...... I came in 2nd place. watch out! I'm coming for 1st place next time!
Congrats to our winner, CoachPaul. What a great time! We had a full house and a ton of fun! Our dealer was a lovely as ever, our hostess was gracious as always and our cocktail waitress gave everyone backrubs and great drinks.
Coach says . . .

Being the winner, or coming in last, the props go out to OldSarge and our ever so gracious hostess. None of it was possible without them. You two are without question, 1st Class. For ALL of those who were in attendance, including our wonderful dealer (Vegas needs a dealer like you babe) your company is the best in class. I am so looking forward to the upcoming social and seeing all of my E.C.C.I.E. family again. Hat's off to you all.

Coachpaul
Congrats on the win Coach!
And I agree with you on the host and hostess. Thats always a win when they are involved. We are lucky to have them in our group. Happy Thursday!!!
Congrats Coach!!

It was nice seeing three of my favorite mods there last night as well.
Well another poker time game has come and went but it was a great time to see all of my favorite ladies and gentlemen. As always I enjoy the time that is spent there and all the smack talking including the backrubs we all get.(Tammie) I know Coach cheated since i taught him how to cheat. But congrats go out to the host and hostess since they are the ones that make this a very pleasant and enjoyable evening

FF
Everytime I go to these, this song always comes to mind!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7U3lo80YrQ
Glad I went and def glad I played!! Thank you for hosting and great seeing everyone again!!
thewood, I love making you jump when I come up behind you or give you a back rub.
As always many thanks go out to out most gracious host and hostess. You make life fun!! Too bad there were not more distractions this time allowing Coach Paul to play an intense game. Congratulations on a well deserved win and your handling of the prize. True class Coach. Much appreciation goes out to our lovely waitress/masseuse and dealer. Wouldn't be the same without either one of you.
  • ztonk
  • 04-03-2015, 11:02 AM
the props go out to OldSarge and our ever so gracious hostess. None of it was possible without them. Originally Posted by coachpaul2007
Definitely agree with that! Thanks again!

Enjoyed seeing Tammie and our dealer there, and, um, again later. Looking forward to the next one. I might actually learn to play poker by then...

z
Z just bring your money and we will teach you.

What's the matter, don't you trust us?

Ff
Definitely agree with that! Thanks again!

Enjoyed seeing Tammie and our dealer there, and, um, again later. Looking forward to the next one. I might actually learn to play poker by then...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
And we definitely enjoyed seeing you there and later.
After the 15th it may happen more for those gents that are interested in being the center of attention of 2 passionate (and straight) ladies.

More info about the 15th will be posted within the next week. Only 3 people know what that secret could be
You guys are embarrassing me.

I love my ECCIE family and I appreciate each and every one of you! Thanks for coming, Thanks for your company, your friendship, your fun, your care and concern and thanks for picking up!

We had a full house, new players and lots of fun!

See you all next month at the M&G!

Hugs and Kisses!

Theresa
You and Sarge are the greatest Theresa!!