Mueller recommends no jail time for flynn. flynn must have spilled his guts.

No fucking way.
RE: Flynn. Jail time or no jail time, Flynn will be exonerated: fruit of the poisonous tree. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No fucking way. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
"Way!" The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. The information gathered from illegally spying on American citizens is "Fruit of the poisonous tree." Mueller's indictments will die of Salmonella poisoning.
"Way!" The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. The information gathered from illegally spying on American citizens is "Fruit of the poisonous tree." Mueller's indictments will die of Salmonella poisoning. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

that last line is an interesting expression.
The fruits of a poisonous tree are the ones dropping around the tree of Trump.
When the Mueller Investigation gives it's report and finds no collusion between President Trump and anybody, the President should then issue pardons to everybody Mueller brought charges against.

Then tell him to get fucked.
When the Mueller Investigation gives it's report and finds no collusion between President Trump and anybody, the President should then issue pardons to everybody Mueller brought charges against.

Then tell him to get fucked. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mueller will put together a circumstantial case for collusion or obstruction based of coerced lies from his witnesses. He will find political sins But no crime done by Trump.

He'll pardon Manafort but not Cohen.
Sorry. Your opinion is just that.
Your opinion. You think this is the time they say "We were wrong all those other times. Change the ruling!"

That's not going to happen.
If and when it changes, let me know.
"Way!" The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. The information gathered from illegally spying on American citizens is "Fruit of the poisonous tree." Mueller's indictments will die of Salmonella poisoning. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nothing about any of Mueller's cases have been circumstantial.

You wanted Clinton removed because of lying about a blow job.
And now you want to give these scum-bags a pass? All these convicted guys who worked with the Russians?

No surprise there.

Mueller will put together a circumstantial case for collusion or obstruction based of coerced lies from his witnesses. He will find political sins But no crime done by Trump.

He'll pardon Manafort but not Cohen. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Sorry. Your opinion is just that.
Your opinion. You think this is the time they say "We were wrong all those other times. Change the ruling!"

That's not going to happen.
If and when it changes, let me know.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It's a well known fact that several legal scholars have voiced that opinion; so, you would be quite wrong in that regard. Furthermore, the details that have recently emerged illustrate how in violation of U.S. laws Comey, et al, illegally secured FISA warrants to spy on an American citizen.
munchie,

a question if you don't mind my asking, do you think the fisa warrant and the special prosecutor based on a faulty evidence is justifiable?
munchie,

a question if you don't mind my asking, do you think the fisa warrant and the special prosecutor based on a faulty evidence is justifiable? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

of course he does. he's a declared unabashed Trump hater. they will try to remove Trump by any illegal means necessary.

and it will blow up in their faces like an ACME dynamite kit

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
That's a moot point. The problem here is that y'all act like the ruling hasn't been made and that it's only a matter of time till it's reversed.
Every peep out of fox or whoever and the claims start to fly all these CRIMINALS are somehow victims.
Jackie calls over 20 charges "process crimes" and that no one can survive the scrutiny of an investigations. You and your ilk now accept crimes and outright lies as a moral standard.

I outright reject him and his premises. trump has lowered expectations of America itself and put a layer of slime one everything he touches.

Who on this site can defend trump without whataboutisn?

No one condems his lies. And like how can the world trust or depend on the US, how can I believe you want an honest discussion of the issues?trump is a true piece of shit.
I don't expect you to agree with me on that. But I expect you to aknowledge the truth
munchie,

a question if you don't mind my asking, do you think the fisa warrant and the special prosecutor based on a faulty evidence is justifiable? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
[QUOTE=Munchmasterman;106112316 4]That's a moot point. The problem here is that y'all act like the ruling hasn't been made and that it's only a matter of time till it's reversed.
Every peep out of fox or whoever and the claims start to fly all these CRIMINALS are somehow victims.
Jackie calls over 20 charges "process crimes" and that no one can survive the scrutiny of an investigations. You and your ilk now accept crimes and outright lies as a moral standard.

I outright reject him and his premises. trump has lowered expectations of America itself and put a layer of slime one everything he touches.

Who on this site can deride trump without #aboutnothingism?

No one condems his lies. And like how can the world trust or depend on the US, how can I believe you want an honest discussion of the issues?trump is a true piece of shit.
I don't expect you to agree with me on that. But I expect you to aknowledge the truth[/QUOTE]

prove it then.

BAHAHAAAAAA

prove it then.

BAHAHAAAAAA
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The PROOF is in the current events. Post mid-terms.
munchie,

That's a moot point. The problem here is that y'all act like the ruling hasn't been made and that it's only a matter of time till it's reversed.

I don't expect you to agree with me on that. But I expect you to aknowledge the truth Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

you haven't answered the question.... that is if you can get past your hatred of Trump as away to avoid answering this question.

Its just a simple Yes, or No answer.