Massage Envy

PM me too please, thanks.... ever since crooked govt shut down craigslist and backpage.... hard to find non asian amp alternatives for massage and HE...
Same here. please PM. Originally Posted by altereric123
Same here pm me also
pm me too plz
I'll take a pm as well please!
  • Dab
  • 12-11-2020, 10:17 AM
Someone should close this thread
Agree.
  • RRC14
  • 12-11-2020, 01:42 PM
+1
What is the record for the longest thread that provides no usable information?
What is the record for the longest thread that provides no usable information? Originally Posted by Scrapee
I think this might be it
Someone should print and mail it to ME masseuses. Clearly there is much demand for extras.
Lol. Come on guys. This is pathetic.

If anybody finds extras at ME it’s going to be pure dumb luck. Unless someone will TOFTT and spend tens of thousands to cover every masseuse in every ME in south Louisiana several times to try and win somebody over.
In defense of my long shot question that started this thread; there was this guy I knew through business dealings who went to ME twice a week. I wasn’t close enough to him or trusted him enough to ask but just from what I knew about him, there is no way this dude got two massages a week without a HE. I don’t have contact with him anymore, but that is always in the back
of my head. Pure speculation.
Hence the name, Massage Envy. We understand.
Ok fellas, here you go...

Massage Envy
3131 Veterans in Metairie

Therapist name was Jane. She provided bbbj, mpbbfs, daty, dato, tuma, and Greek. I tipped her $3.16

Ymmv Originally Posted by Joe Blows

Was that exact amount, or did you give her a $5 and ask for change? LMAO

I'm sure ME is just loving a bunch of random guys trying to work them for extras
I have been to ME on a regular basis of once a week for about 3 years now. Ill say this YMMV but many who go there realize not to speak of it because it will get too much attention and shut down. But your regular provider there may get boring and you want a change of pace, this is why some will trade info but unless you have a ME person to trade you wont get anywhere. There is 2 reasons I go, for a good massage and when the other ill leave to your imagination.