fucking joke...

...no different than soldiers are property of US government. Originally Posted by eng
Vastly Different. HUGELY different. A soldiers commitment is a completely different ball game than your relationship with your employer.

Soldiers/Sailors/Marines/Airmen (yeah and Coasties too) swear an almost sacred oath to defend this nation to their dying breath. When your boss can order you to risk your life AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT, then get back to me.

You can say "I've had enough" at any point in your employment, as can a provider. "Property" implies that one cant do that.
Any guy that says he owns a provider because he paid her clearly has some deep issues Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You are paid to satisfy ur client...if not u give money back and walk away... Just like I am getting paid to satisfy my employer... if I don't like my employer, I quit...

If you cannot accept that you have some deep issue...

When u see a client who is willing to give u high review even if u didn't fuck him because u don't feel like... Let me know and I will admit, I was wrong. U look sexy from pic but ur not that sexy to charge $300/hr to just look at and talk... Who r u try fool..

Damn why the fuck did u push me to the limit to say shit to u....unless ur one of dicks, back off
Vastly Different. HUGELY different. A soldiers commitment is a completely different ball game than your relationship with your employer.

Soldiers/Sailors/Marines/Airmen (yeah and Coasties too) swear an almost sacred oath to defend this nation to their dying breath. When your boss can order you to risk your life AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT, then get back to me.

You can say "I've had enough" at any point in your employment, as can a provider. "Property" implies that one cant do that. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Yes and soldiers can get out, if it doesn't fit them.. Just have to go through longer processes.
I do understand what YOU meant by "own"...........

BUT but but but but but.....

You need to consider the greater context of what that word means in American culture.

It's not the same where you likely come from (and I'm only guessing based on your self-illustrated employment options and lack of English language command).

Please grant me a mully if I'm wrong.
Damn why the fuck did u push me to the limit to say shit to u....unless ur one of dicks, back off Originally Posted by eng
No one on the internet should be able to "push" you to do anything. That is a sign that you take things and yourself way too seriously.
There are no slaves in the US. Not even the military. And that is what owning someone means. Reguardless of what you may have meant, that is what you just called every provider on here. A slave.
I do understand what YOU meant by "own"...........

BUT but but but but but.....

You need to consider the greater context of what that word means in American culture.

It's not the same where you likely come from (and I'm only guessing based on your self-illustrated employment options and lack of English language command).

Please grant me a mully if I'm wrong. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Huh?
I am an American.. 100%... lol...

Hmm,, I think like an American.. I act like an American.. I fuck like an American... lol
<<<< notices ENG is still making new friends..... lol..... NOT
Guess your what bliss meant by a real hobbyist, as opposed to a troll. lol

hope jules don't mind me using her quote from the other thread:
If you would have quit 4pages ago maybe you would have been fine but now you just look like a troll and asshat. <that about sums it up>

are we going to 10 pages on this thread too?

CG
There are no slaves in the US. Not even the military. And that is what owning someone means. Reguardless of what you may have meant, that is what you just called every provider on here. A slave. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Nope... Slaves didn't get pay what they wanted... Slaves do not have freedom to be free from owners.... Totally different level....

Providers have choice,,, slaves do not...
Ownership (harsh word but couldn't think of right word) is only for agreed time and amounts... Slaves do not..
Providers basically selling themselves at cost they want... Just like I sell myself to my employer.... Slaves cannot, it is not their choice..

I am not calling providers "slave", however you are twisting it to make it slave...

If providers are my slave,,, I will not be paying what they are asking,,, I will pay them what I want to pay....I will see them at my term, not our terms...
<<<< notices ENG is still making new friends..... lol..... NOT
Guess your what bliss meant by a real hobbyist, as opposed to a troll. lol

hope jules don't mind me using her quote from the other thread:
If you would have quit 4pages ago maybe you would have been fine but now you just look like a troll and asshat. <that about sums it up>

are we going to 10 pages on this thread too?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Hey, don't u have copiers to fix to find ur hobby?
and stop emailing random providers to not see me or making up false stories...mr. Dick
Hey, don't u have copiers to fix to find ur hobby?
and stop emailing random providers to not see me or making up false stories...mr. Dick Originally Posted by eng
hey wtf are you talking about. I don't need to email providers to not see you. all they have to do is read your posts to find out what kind of guy you are. lol making up false stories? i don't waste my time with hobbyist like you. mrs pussy

CG
Huh?
I am an American.. 100%... lol...

Hmm,, I think like an American.. I act like an American.. I fuck like an American... lol Originally Posted by eng
You dont speak like one, and from your posting history you don't act like one. I'm actually offended by the implication that all Americans act like you.
I've been wrong before...

Why should this be any different.

Eng, you're not doing anything right here. Like anything.
I've been wrong before... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You heard her admit it. Now we have PROOF!