So...whaddya do when a Hobbyist doesn't pay??

Establishing a used line of credit from the ambassador of your spank bank without consent is not okay! Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
Love it - needs to be a t-shirt or bumper sticker!
Sorry Sophie

It has happened to all of us!

I wish a muthafucker would...I AM CRAZY

Never know what kind mood I am in...or what is in my purse for protection...

I agree ... KARMA will catch up to guy!

If you've truly waited that long with that much due diligence then out the fucker.

By handle only.

I have legitimately, truly, after an unintentional overnighter (she and i had a brief out of the hobby experience afterwards) forgotten to leave it after the fact. But after so much time you know it's bullshit if he hasn't made it right.
Notify P411 for what it's worth.
Let the ostracization begin! Originally Posted by Cunnilinguists
I'm pretty sure she has already given him ample time to make things right, according to her post.

The worth of notifying p411 is zero in this case and many others.

You might have missed it:
P411 does not give a shit about ladies being shorted or ripped off, if we did not collect the money upfront. At that point, it is no one's fault but our own.

Now, if a P411 client gets ripped off, be it false pics or bait n switch...well, it's a whole new ball game. Now you all know why we ask for the donation upfront, preferably NOT in a sealed envelope. It's because if we don't ask upfront, we have no backup or anyone on our side, except each other. And that's not always great, either

Don't name his handle and let's keep seeing these type of threads continue. Just post it on providerbuzz or one of our "private" forums on ECCIE (which hardly any ladies check) and the cycle can continue.

Much better than naming his handle, like all the NCNS threads in coed. NCNS is far worse than having money unpaid after delivering the goods, anyway. <sarcasm>
P411 does not give a shit about ladies being shorted or ripped off, if we did not collect the money upfront. At that point, it is no one's fault but our own.
I wouldn't exactly say that we "don't give a shit". The issue is that it usually turns into a big he said - she said battle, and we end up with two angry people (and one tearing out her hair - me) on our hands. So our policy is that it is up to the provider to collect her fee, in full, at the beginning of the visit. Doing so will eliminate 100% of the problems with rip-offs and shorting fees, which is all of our goal.

Here are some scenarios to ponder, as there are always two sides to the story:

1. Client shorts or rips-off the provider, intentionally.

2. Client pays rate posted on BP, not rate posted on the site he contacted her through.

3. Client booked an hour. Provider talks for an hour and then plays for an hour. Client thought she liked him, provider thought she was getting paid for two hours.

4. Provider says client ripped her off, client says that when provider got undressed she was covered in tattoos and stretchmarks - when advertising showed a smooth skinned, flat bellied provider - so he gave her 50 and left.

5. Client says provider was drunk/high so he put 1/2 the fee on table and left. She says he not only shorted her, but also punched her in the nose as he left.

6. Provider suggests dinner after their private time, they go for dinner, she thinks she should still be on the clock even though that was never discussed (or she says it was discussed, he says it wasn't).

And so on and so on and so on.

Now, I'm not saying that that aren't plenty of legitimate complaints made by providers who have been shorted or ripped off. The problem is, I can never figure out who is telling the truth, who isn't, who is confused, who isn't, who's delusional, who isn't, etc. I wish I could!!

So we make things simple by putting the onus on the provider to get paid in full, up front, to eliminate any chance of a dispute after the session has taken place. I DON'T want to see this happening to the ladies, and that is why I have taken the position I have.

Always,
Gina
What Gina? You're not a hooker den-mother? You just provide a place on the internet for people to get quasi-screened and reviewed? How dare you not take hours and hours of your day to find out who is telling the truth when a hooker and a john dispute facts! I'm appalled!

OK, maybe not.
I think Gina has been fair in these types of situations...

And I have only had to bring that type of thing to her attention once before, which is why I said what I did long ago in this thread.

As to more DANGEROUS problems - THAT is what I personally, truly, care about and I am very thankful to have her there for that.

Don't sweat the money so much, and be thankful that you are safe.

That's my opinion...and I'm stickin to it.
What Gina? You're not a hooker den-mother? You just provide a place on the internet for people to get quasi-screened and reviewed? How dare you not take hours and hours of your day to find out who is telling the truth when a hooker and a john dispute facts! I'm appalled!

OK, maybe not. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
I think you are missing the point. No one said Gina needs to be the hooker police. But when everyone keeps telling the OP to just contact P411....well, as Gina stated,
So we make things simple by putting the onus on the provider to get paid in full, up front, to eliminate any chance of a dispute after the session has taken place.
This means it is up to us to get the money upfront, or no bitching' when we get ripped off.

Maybe saying they don't give a shit was harsh. Somewhere, deep down inside, she feels bad when we get shorted (if she believes you). But if you didn't get the cash upfront, see her quote above.

So my point was, everyone quit suggesting it be taken to p411. That's everyone's default response when anything goes wrong. "Just tell Gina!" ummmmm not always. Sometimes it's better to just take it to the back channels because it's less chance of being ripped into for asking a simple question over there. So back channels, or just name the fucker.

That's all I got to say about that and I'm stickin to it, too
I wouldn't exactly say that we "don't give a shit". The issue is that it usually turns into a big he said - she said battle, and we end up with two angry people (and one tearing out her hair - me) on our hands. So our policy is that it is up to the provider to collect her fee, in full, at the beginning of the visit. Doing so will eliminate 100% of the problems with rip-offs and shorting fees, which is all of our goal. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I Agree 1,000% .. Very well said Gina, Don't ya just love her.
Threads like these would never happen if Providers would just follow 1 little sentence that I highlighted in red. If hobbyists want to confuse your generosity of not paying up front with weakness, then your financial situation will suffer. If you want to be successful: You can cut alot of corners in this business, give him extra time, extra services, etc.. but you can never cut a corner on payment up front. I would give him a hello, a hug, and 3-min. to drop some cash or terminate the session.

Find a way to show him that your NOT a cash-n-dash threat. Example: answer the door in a nighty and once he pays, never try to leave the room. and don't leave his payment in plain sight. Some hobbyists have more to lose than others, like a handle that has never been changed in alot of years, lifetime members, P411 lifetime members with alot of OK's. a hobbyist can change his handle but not his rep. that he built up and lifetime members have to pay alot more than a 1 year member. Also call his references, don't just call 1 .... If he messes up, call his references back and let them know what he did.

end of story,
CG
Well? Did he make it right? This is no way to treat the Provider of the Decade!
Nevermind.
Ive taken care if it.

QS
AND the winner IS....

Chevfet

Damn hated to do that.

Anyone wanting validation of communication, PM me.

All I can say to said hobbyist...toldya so and sorry.

QS
He had several opportunities ... nothing for QS to apologize for ...
I agree Sophie. Cheviet had ample time to make things right. I hope all the other lady's see this and remind him of what a what a Douche he is. Hope he gets banished to ROSEYS place from here on out.
I'm looking up theft of the cootchie in the Texas Penal Code.....