You Are Welcome Austin

He's not banned lmao. This was posted yesterday. He was just online an hour ago. Whispers, you did the same thing a couple days ago Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
Damn. Got me again
Damn. Got me again Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina

Huh?
Well... I think we should get together and celebrate Ricky......

An honorable mention goes out to Winn Dixie as best first timer display of member manipulation for the role he played.....

Tell you what Ricky, WD.... Let's have breakfast tomorrow morning at the Original Pancake House at 10:00 AM.... I know the owner and will reserve a table..... My treat.... anyone else interested in joining feel free to PM..... Originally Posted by Whispers

Hey guys.... Sorry but something came up.... Let's do 1PM at Perfect 10 for lunch!
He's not banned lmao. This was posted yesterday. He was just online an hour ago. Whispers, you did the same thing a couple days ago Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
When you are banned you lose the ability to access your account and
do anything. You are presented with a message telling you that you have been banned.

For whatever reason though. IF you were logged in when the ban was initiated your account remains logged in.... Like a light being left on at home in your house but you are not really there.

At some point the system resets or some natural time out occurs.... I don't know what, and the account is automatically logged out
Hey guys.... Sorry but something came up.... Let's do 1PM at Perfect 10 for lunch! Originally Posted by Whispers
dang, I waited for 30 minutes!! I will see ya'll at p10!
How about a discussion about taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
Now, yer talkin' compadre! Ah laik tha way yew thinck!
Hey guys.... Sorry but something came up.... Let's do 1PM at Perfect 10 for lunch! Originally Posted by Whispers
dang, I waited for 30 minutes!! I will see ya'll at p10! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Sorry man.... I called Ricky but I didn't have your number.... Busy making a dollar....

Hate to say it again but business keeps getting in the way....but Dinner at Palacios at 6:30.... By the time we are done eating Night shift girls will be coming in and I'll arrange for a Cabana and a couple of friendly gals I know....
Sorry man.... I called Ricky but I didn't have your number.... Busy making a dollar....

Hate to say it again but business keeps getting in the way....but Dinner at Palacios at 6:30.... By the time we are done eating Night shift girls will be coming in and I'll arrange for a Cabana and a couple of friendly gals I know.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You have these puppy dogs waiting for you like desperate dudes waiting in the parking lot of a hotel for hours hoping the hooker that NCNS will text back.
You have these puppy dogs waiting for you like desperate dudes waiting in the parking lot of a hotel for hours hoping the hooker that NCNS will text back.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Naw... If they had showed up at P10 and asked for me the manager would have put them in VIP and got them a round on me.

I owe them both a mean and a few drinks.... want to meet WD.... He waded in swinging like someone that had been around a while.... It's good to have people you know that you can call on from time to time.
I agree. WD did a good job.

You taught both of us well. SL taught me to use because he said it really pisses people off.

Jeffrey is about to stroke out because I triggered an extreme emotional response and I've couldn't have done it without the two of you.

Cheers and be safe!
I agree. WD did a good job.

You taught both of us well. SL taught me to use because he said it really pisses people off.

Jeffrey is about to stroke out because I triggered an extreme emotional response and I've couldn't have done it without the two of you.

Cheers and be safe! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Both you and Jeffrey seemed to inherit Mata's spelling problem though
True. Very true.
Tree top should next for asking for legal help on the spa review section to close gogo and ivy
No I am typing on a small smart,phone screen so,get,over it. And so I am not stroking out Treetpo has his crusade I have mine. Btw is no one bother by the boy that still lives at,home,ask,for.legal,help,to, close down amps,on this,forum
Didn't take long for the TOCKSTAR to resurface...
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=412583
Over/Under on how long it last?

Hopefully the mods let him go for about 75 days before restarting his ban.