Where Do You Like To Cum? ;)

I like CIM and want you to suck really hard on the head right before I do and during. Then after I would like for you to lick like a dipped cone.
+ 100% Harry 1) deep in pussy / 2) CIM/COF
I love to cum in a ladies mouth but I love it when she leaves her mouth open so I can see it shoot into her mouth. From their I usually prefer swallow or let it drool out onto her chin onto her tits.
The stomach, so sexy.
Open mouth or down the throat.
...I'm having quite a chuckle thinking of myself as a cum sommelier with a palate that is fine-tune enough to discern exactly what fruit a gent ate.

I eat lots of fruit. I want somebody to tell me what mine tastes like...you game? Originally Posted by tortpicker
...I'm having quite a chuckle thinking of myself as a cum sommelier with a palate that is fine-tune enough to discern exactly what fruit a gent ate. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Not what fruit but if it's sweeter than others silly.
I love to cum in a ladies mouth but I love it when she leaves her mouth open so I can see it shoot into her mouth. From their I usually prefer swallow or let it drool out onto her chin onto her tits. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
+1
In my shoe, buts that's just me.
Totally true, twice I have gone back to work with "cumshoe." I don't know why it lands there, but it does.
Love me some Heather Brooke!
CIM but in a tight pussy is good too.
I like the whole CIM/COF but I love it when I give warning and the lady tells me where to cum!!
I like the whole CIM/COF but I love it when I give warning and the lady tells me where to cum!! Originally Posted by Sinfulj
+1

I love putting a girl on her knees in the hungry baby bird position...just sitting there with her mouth open, waiting on me to drop my man milk inside her.